What's new

Chandrayaan 2 "Packs More Power Than NASA's Apollo Missions": Minister

I have said on this forum India need to fix a lot of problems, India has a sick mentality that needs to be fixed very quickly.

But in the space race India has done a good job but when you have a disgusting mentality to women, the caste system, the lack for public hygiene and 400 million poor then you are doing a lot wrong.

Good job praising yourself from smoggy india :omghaha:

Every positive thread about India is filled with Pakistanis trolls. But no action has taken yet.
@WebMaster @Zaki

I tell you guys honestly, trolling postive steps of India will not help your country.

It's rather silly that a country ridden with poverty like Hindustan would do these things, when it should be trying to fix it's country's problems.

I can understand spending a high amount on military, that's needed for defence purposes, but this is just silly. I highly doubt Hindustan will discover something SpaceX or NASA can't do themselves anyway.

In my opinion, we should have a global space programme rather than individual nationalised ones. It would be more efficient.
And we saved lives with our satellite missions. I don't care if I die of poverty when science can be developed with my money. You think our missions are show-offs? We made $280 million on sending satellites of other nations. We use our own com-sat for tele-meds and dth. Imagine how it will be if we start buying them from around the world and don't develop anything.

I want to increase the spending on space. We will learn a lot by developing it. And if you think NASA and SpaceX will do everything for us, then that's stupid.

And global space program will be a joke, we decide to put a SAARC satellite and we started fighting over the ownership. That's us, now imagine Russia, US and China hiding secrets from each other.

The only success India has is in space.

Then we are outta this world.

wow, a lying Indian with their big jealous mouth.

Is India going to use NASA Deep Space Navigation support again like the one they used extensively for the their Mars mission? We all know without American NASA Deep Space support, Indian satellite would get lost and crash back down to earth. Of course Indian would brag it as Indian "cheapest" and "first try succeeded" mission on the back of other country's technological support.

DSN is a communication system.

Satellites are unmanned, so the actual journey itself is robot controlled.

Every positive thread about India is filled with Pakistanis trolls. But no action has taken yet.
@WebMaster @Zaki

I tell you guys honestly, trolling postive steps of India will not help your country.

...and immediately flooding into Pakistani websites as soon as you get internet access wont help yours

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/27/china-lunar-rover-jade-rabbit-breakdown-moon

The rover encountered operational difficulties toward the end of the second lunar day[8] after surviving and recovering successflully the first 14-day lunar night (about a month on the Moon)[9], and was unable to move after the end of the second lunar night,

Accept it, it was a failure.

No,it woke up later
Yutu set the record for the longest operational period for a rover on the Moon.On 31 July 2016, Yutu ceased to operate after a total of 31 months, well beyond its original expected lifespan of three months.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/27/china-lunar-rover-jade-rabbit-breakdown-moon

The rover encountered operational difficulties toward the end of the second lunar day[8] after surviving and recovering successflully the first 14-day lunar night (about a month on the Moon)[9], and was unable to move after the end of the second lunar night,

Sakra bear them with their CCP Biedu sources.

It's rather silly that a country ridden with poverty like Hindustan would do these things, when it should be trying to fix it's country's problems.

Our Central Government 2018 budget is $800 Bn. that's 3 time more than your countries entries GDP.
Our govt. spend on everything evenly. things are on track & improving.
Not unlike you nation where the whole population are being drifted towards hating India, to make their livelihoods. sad.

Our Central Government 2018 budget is $800 Bn. that's 3 time more than your countries entries GDP.
Our govt. spend on everything evenly. things are on track & improving.
Not unlike you nation where the whole population are being drifted to hate India to make their livings. sad.

No, it's not. You just pulled that statistic out of your @55, Pakistan's total GDP is just under $290 billion. That's not less than 1/3 of $800 billion. Anyway, we are part of the N-11, have a 5.5% GDP growth, and CPEC. We'll be fine, worry about yourselves. Over 500 million of you still have no toilets and you have a GDP per capita of less than 2k, yet you still try to send machines to Mars :cheesy: you guys are insane, with a muddled set of priorities.

Speaking of hate:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-many-indian-hates-pakistan-pew-survey-report-revealed.544745/

:D

And we saved lives with our satellite missions. I don't care if I die of poverty when science can be developed with my money. You think our missions are show-offs? We made $280 million on sending satellites of other nations. We use our own com-sat for tele-meds and dth. Imagine how it will be if we start buying them from around the world and don't develop anything.

I don't think Hindustanis actually dying of poverty will share your sentiment about science.

Yes yes yes, Hindustan is a galactic power, happy?

I don't think Hindustanis actually dying of poverty will share your sentiment about science.

Yes yes yes, Hindustan is a galactic power, happy?

Lol! Why the butthurt? I just told you facts without comparing to anyone. :rolleyes:

It'f funny you got owned over and over, just look at all the replies which I won't repeat here, and maybe you should do more research before you open your big jealous Indian mouth. Yutu operated for 32 month, suck it and keep being jealous, it won't help you indian.

Then we are outta this world.

DSN is a communication system.

Satellites are unmanned, so the actual journey itself is robot controlled.

you kidding right, NASA DSN is what kept Indian satellite from getting lost, DSN was absolutely critical in sending any satellites to another planet, including American satellites. The so called "Indian" Mars mission was someone else's technological achievement, not yours, deal with it.

It'f funny you got owned over and over, just look at all the replies which I won't repeat here, and maybe you should do more research before you open your big jealous Indian mouth. Yutu operated for 32 month, suck it and keep being jealous, it won't help you indian.

you kidding right, NASA DSN is what kept Indian satellite from getting lost, DSN was absolutely critical in sending any satellites to another planet, including American satellites. The so called "Indian" Mars mission was someone else's technological achievement, not yours, deal with it.

My salty cheena friend the rover got stuck during the 2nd lunar day and remained stuck for the whole duration of its mission. It was a FAILURE, full stop.

My salty cheena friend the rover got stuck during the 2nd lunar day and remained stuck for the whole duration of its mission. It was a FAILURE, full stop.

and yet it operated for the remaining 32 months. Yeah, what a failure, my jealous Indian friend.

and yet it operated for the remaining 32 months. Yeah, what a failure, my jealous Indian friend.

Cheena dost, it didn’t move for 30.5 of those 31 months. Stop letting sino-pride get in the way and acknowledge it was a failure.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom