What's new

Chandigarh better than Islamabad???

Chandigarh is a Le Corbusier design! Enough said.

before Chandigarh was made, my grandparents used to live down there in a village. my granddad (Nana ji ) personally knew him. He says that Le Corbusier was a 'Sharabi Gora' :p:, who drank beer all day and designed Chandigarh.

before Chandigarh was made, my grandparents used to live down there in a village. my granddad (Nana ji ) personally knew him. He says that Le Corbusier was a 'Sharabi Gora' :p:, who drank beer all day and designed Chandigarh.

Well, some say the best design inspiration comes when you're high. To each his own :)

Well, some say the best design inspiration comes when you're high. To each his own :)
Indeed. He did a really good job. Although the orginal Chandigarh has starting aging now. The famous 17 sector has been replaced by new malls.Old offices and structures have started falling out. there is hardly any space left for development. Its expanding now.
Trycity area including Mohali and Panchkula along with suburbs like Zirakpur, Kharar and New chandigarh are truly developing with high rise buildings.

Back
Top Bottom