What's new

Challakere ATR will be home for Gen-Next Fighters, UCAVs, UAVs, etc

The site is huge 4500 acres of land. It will hold joint research center for DRDO, ISRO, BARC and IISc.

In last three years DRDO established many test facilities ORANGE , rocket rail track etc.

If I am not mistaken, the combined campus area is expected to spread to over 10,000 acres. I can actually see the glimpses of the next Bangalore here in this place - Chitradurga, which is currently a small sleepy district center.

All that is needed now, is a direct BG Rail connectivity to Bangalore - that will not only facilitate easier movement of people from Bangalore but also heavier materials/equipment without raising suspicions/eye brows at the existing National Highway.

No need to even reply ignorant trolls.
Their tech is very primitive.

Sure, 25 cm resolution SAR & several 0.6 m resolution imaging sats are too primitive for a country which was struggling to reach sub 1 m resolution a few years ago.

I can imagine the butt-hurt when India launches the 25 cm resolution cartosat 3 in early 2018.

We shouldn't question Indian capabilities. They even got blueprints of thousand years old Vedic™ Spaceship. Lol

You shouldn't mock the thousand years old space technology if the damn thing can take a probe to the moon.

That area is quite far from Pakistan and China - so far from the prying eyes.
View attachment 399883

And very close to our most elite space tech and research institutes .
Other state of art defence research centres are also here.Then a most advanced underground nuclear city is also close this range

No need to even reply ignorant trolls.
Their tech is very primitive.
Very primitive than Chinese that use piggybacking of Russian rocket for Mars mission and failed .

Back
Top Bottom