What's new

Chak Bamu, new PDF Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations @Chak Bamu I hope you would be a little more unbiased as a mod than you were at giving negative ratings.

Excellent choice. He is a very well-informed and balanced poster.

Congrats!

Welcome aboard , Monsieur Chak :D

cONGRATULATIONS @Chak Bamu .
images (1).jpg

success has many mothers...
the day I saw his intro, I knew he will be something...
WHEN YOU.....??

Thank you all for your wishes. I shall try to do my best and hope to come up to expectations.

Go slow policy as of yet. I do not want to wield Gandasa - not a Sultan Rahi fan as such. :-)
oh ok... Moderation can be painful when you are new but it becomes easier with the passage of time.

Awwww shit. Why dont i get to be one?

:(

Plus a Muslim Brotherhood mod? Mash'Allah maulvis taking over PDF.

Awwww shit. Why dont i get to be one?

:(

Plus a Muslim Brotherhood mod? Mash'Allah maulvis taking over PDF.

You see the reason right here why it would be difficult to consider you just yet. You've got a lot to learn.

I am and have been an activist and I am proud to have done my bit in a peaceful and non-violent way. I would like to think that I made a difference. If you care about this world of ours, you would find meaning in volunteering your time for some cause bigger than yourself; something beyond your ego. Until then, its best to not be judgemental.

For your info, I have never been a member of a Muslim Brotherhood type entity. If you were to go to a US university, I would suggest you associate with local Muslim Student Association (MSA) chapter. You would find people like me; those who give a damn.

oh ok... Moderation can be painful when you are new but it becomes easier with the passage of time.
Yeah I am finding that out. Just pre-warned a couple of people and deleted India-specific insulting posts. One by an Indian, another by a new Chinese poster. I have not had to deal with any warning or points or bans, so these things are new to me and am trying to figure out what these things mean to other posters. Of course, professional trolls do not care, but I have to figure out what to do with normal posters when things get out of hand.

You see the reason right here why it would be difficult to consider you just yet. You've got a lot to learn.

I am and have been an activist and I am proud to have done my bit in a peaceful and non-violent way. I would like to think that I made a difference. If you care about this world of ours, you would find meaning in volunteering your time for some cause bigger than yourself; something beyond your ego. Until then, its best to not be judgemental.

For your info, I have never been a member of a Muslim Brotherhood type entity. If you were to go to a US university, I would suggest you associate with local Muslim Student Association (MSA) chapter. You would find people like me; those who give a damn.

All i care about is PAkistan, not Muslims. First Pakistan then Muslims, inshAllah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom