What's new

Chachu is back!

Aa jao.... lipstick lagga kay...... David bhai! :D
Once upon a time there was a brave Islamic warrior called Dawood, he was born in land of Kaffirs and was surrounded by haters. Over time Dawood got friends like Chota Rajan, Tiger Memon, Maya Dolas and Abu Salem.
Dawood started to like the land of Kaffirs. Dawood and his friends started making money though perfectly innocent means but Mumbai police became jealous of their money and framed them so we had to keep our activities secret.

As we got more money an event happened where Dawood had too make an explosion. Da woods real friends supported him but jealous kafir Chota Rajan betrayed him and told the police so Dawood and his friends escaped to Pakistan and lived happily ever after.

THE END

Thanks mate - good to be back! :)

tumblr_m9owyiyxoj1qjqzoeo2_500.gif

4a74c934e9fe1c5922fe512b92d35ea2f9817e2f677ca7e453f42283cd97ef19.jpg

@Talon, manhoos, re-read it........ I'm sure you didn't read it properly...... else you'd have been bitching at me, instead of thanking me! :P

Feeling giddy? Need some nadswar? :P

Issi liye kehtay hain, harr jaggah nahin' boltay! :D

Well.... that depends...... dunno........ so can't comment........ :cheesy:

Damn...I thought you were supposed to go into a vomiting spree!

@Talon, manhoos, re-read it........ I'm sure you didn't read it properly...... else you'd have been bitching at me, instead of thanking me! :P
Dude I am half asleep its like 2 am here ...no idea what I am supposed to bitch at you about...please point it out in clearer words!

Nah........... tomorrow........ sleep now! Me too want to sleep but can't......... I'm so tired that can't fall asleep.......... I mean wtffffff............. :o:

Dude I am half asleep its like 2 am here ...no idea what I am supposed to bitch at you about...please point it out in clearer words!

Yo people...naswareez..... and rest.......how's everyone? Me back, at least for a few more days.......... :D

@Aeronaut: Lala kaisay ho? :)
@WebMaster: Sarkar-E-Aala..... aap nay kia Naswarville kee balli charha dee? Btw, how are you? Hope all is well! P.S the website looks awesome and the response is amazing..... good call to change the OS....
@Armstrong: Oye. :P
@ And to all my nemesis.... screw you all..... I'm back..... :D

Any interesting Arab / Iranian thread to spoil? :P

Oi where did you go ? :o:

Misss kiyaaa itnaaa ! :cray:

Back
Top Bottom