What's new

Chachu is back!

Not just that, he's one of the most decent people on this forum!

Aww..I'm touched. If forum policy allowed I'd break from tradition and heap abuses on you...do you know how worried I was..I spent weeks thinking that you'd been crushed under Buttsy's butt while trying to give him a prostrate massage..and @Armstrong neither confirmed nor denied my suspicion..I was even thinking of mounting an op to at least reclaim your poorly mangled body!

Manhooso mein' aaaaaaaaya........ 20 mint mein'.......... naha loon'........ kuch kha loon'....... :P

@Hyperion - Welcome back. But we knew your coming was a matter of time after @Dillinger returned :devil:

@BDforever - Hey, what's a chhitmohal? :what: Having a chat with a Kolkata guy in office :angel:
unfinished deal of land areas between bd and india, some belongs to BD and some belongs to India. This is what we are asking for long time but hey momota didi and BJP did not let it pass

@Hyperion - Welcome back. But we knew your coming was a matter of time after @Dillinger returned :devil:

@BDforever - Hey, what's a chhitmohal? :what: Having a chat with a Kolkata guy in office :angel:
@Hyperion - I knew kahi nahi jayga tu - @Dillinger ka naam liya na! :D :D :D Khana, nahana jaye bhaand mein :toast_sign:

unfinished deal of land areas between bd and india, some belongs to BD and some belongs to India. This is what we are asking for long time but hey momota didi and BJP did not let it pass
Mamta did not pass - that means the deal made sense :omghaha: Ok, will read about it now :ashamed:
I thought BJP had more sense. Pretty sure there is an affair between Gadkari and Mamta. Look similar too :P

Last edited:
Welcome back chachaji. Long time. PDF had become a bore. Saare bangladeshi bhi aajkal chup baithe hain. This @arp2041 troll has tried to usurp your throne :undecided:

Yo people...naswareez..... and rest.......how's everyone? Me back, at least for a few more days.......... :D

@Aeronaut: Lala kaisay ho? :)
@WebMaster: Sarkar-E-Aala..... aap nay kia Naswarville kee balli charha dee? Btw, how are you? Hope all is well! P.S the website looks awesome and the response is amazing..... good call to change the OS....
@Armstrong: Oye. :P
@ And to all my nemesis.... screw you all..... I'm back..... :D

Any interesting Arab / Iranian thread to spoil? :P

Does anybody know this guy?

Who disappears for 6 months cause they were "busy".

Not busy. Traveling! o_O

Have you ever visited relatives who haven't seen you for ages? What do you think they let you breathe? They are one crazy bunch..... have been eating and traveling all over.......... :p:

So, how you doin? :pop:

Does anybody know this guy?

Who disappears for 6 months cause they were "busy".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom