What's new

Chabahar vs Gwadar

Bozorg Shaitan has given you this tiny little bity leverage and this is your language and tone? What you will do when the Bozorg Shaitan will accept you as partner as at one point of time you were? Iranians are French of Asia, full of arrogance and bloated ego. We have many Iranian students here and unequivocally almost all of them are way too proud of 'something' that they are not, not even remotely. Most of them have issues with their supervisors and are not at all liked here. Many had to leave without their PhDs mainly because of their attitude problem. Your tone is reminding of one of my Iranian graduate student who I had to kick out from my lab exactly for the same attitude issues. Contrary to that, Arabs are liked here for their humbleness and lively attitude. So this is where my friend you Iranians are standing, disliked because of your attitude problem, and your post is exactly a reflection of your general national attitude.
oh cut the crap on bozorg sheytan already . who hates US more ? Iranians or pakistanis ? now who was humiliated by US more ? Iran or pakistan ? whose territorial integrity was joked around by others ? whose soldiers were killed ? whose people were murdered ?

so cut the crap mate .

Iranian students in pakistan ? pakistan's colleges have not enough place for it's own people to get in , ignoring their extremely low quality . so you had an Iranian student , huh ? i highly doubt that you're even a teacher . cause a teacher does not defect from the topic to insulting Iranians as a whole . talking about students and refugees , @kollang can give you some little something from harsh truth .

you know why are bloated when it comes to you ? cause we're simply better in every aspect . you name it .

^ is this really what you desperately wanted to hear ? if we were really boated like you claimed we're , we would remind you of this harsh truth on a daily basis .

but then again , your arab brethren on this very forum don't miss a chance to remind you of their superiority . they are still your brothers . you love them and you adore them .

oh cut the crap on bozorg sheytan already . who hates US more ? Iranians or pakistanis ? now who was humiliated by US more ? Iran or pakistan ? whose territorial integrity was joked around by others ? whose soldiers were killed ? whose people were murdered ?

so cut the crap mate .

Iranian students in pakistan ? pakistan's colleges have not enough place for it's own people to get in , ignoring their extremely low quality . so you had an Iranian student , huh ? i highly doubt that you're even a teacher . cause a teacher does not defect from the topic to insulting Iranians as a whole . talking about students and refugees , @kollang can give you some little something from harsh truth .

you know why are bloated when it comes to you ? cause we're simply better in every aspect . you name it .

^ is this really what you desperately wanted to hear ? if we were really boated like you claimed we're , we would remind you of this harsh truth on a daily basis .

but then again , your arab brethren on this very forum don't miss a chance to remind you of their superiority . they are still your brothers . you love them and you adore them .
That kind of words only come from a loser.Unlike him my logic says not all Pakistanis are losers because this sample one is.

I think menopausal auntie does not know that Pakistan-Tajikistan Road link passes through Dorah Pass, and is part of Afghanistan proper, not Wakhan corridor.

Mountain_passes_of_Afghanistan2.png

To pass through Wakhan corridor, you have to take Broghal pass.​

There is a new development of China using their newly constructed Port of Kyuakpyu in Myanmar. Please read and comment on the future of Gwadar vis-à-vis the new Myanmar Port :

With Oil And Gas Pipelines, China Takes A Shortcut Through Myanmar
Thanks

Bozorg Shaitan has given you this tiny little bity leverage and this is your language and tone? What you will do when the Bozorg Shaitan will accept you as partner as at one point of time you were? Iranians are French of Asia, full of arrogance and bloated ego. We have many Iranian students here and unequivocally almost all of them are way too proud of 'something' that they are not, not even remotely. Most of them have issues with their supervisors and are not at all liked here. Many had to leave without their PhDs mainly because of their attitude problem. Your tone is reminding of one of my Iranian graduate student who I had to kick out from my lab exactly for the same attitude issues. Contrary to that, Arabs are liked here for their humbleness and lively attitude. So this is where my friend you Iranians are standing, disliked because of your attitude problem, and your post is exactly a reflection of your general national attitude.

That is sad to hear....i thought it was just the members here only because this being a defence forum would attract the more nationalist elements.

Since Gwader and Karachi are better placed strategically, there is no threat to these ports in the name of monopoly nor our ports are Afghanistan dependent. Its up to Afghanistan to use them as per their liking, we already have a big fat customer in the form of China. Afghanistan will always go for shortest distance and more cost effective route. Chahabar use will be very restricted and limited even for Indians let alone Afghanis.

you are slowly getting there. So yeah, Afghanistan will have a choice which they do not have now. And they will pick based on costs and operational factors. Which will compel Chahbahar and Pakistan to compete for their business. Which means Pakistan will NOT be able to impose atroicious t&c. They will be forced to be reasonable.

THAT is what Indians and Iranians have done with this option.

I am not familiar with chatting jargon such as 'lmao' but please avoid the use of such things. Thanks.

Thanx for saying this bahi. This is exactly how i feel abt certain slangs. Acha mujhay yaad aya i forgot to add in the post i tagged u,maynay apko is leay is thread may tag kiya tha cuz iremember once u wre telling how time saving and cost saving gwadar route could be for trade purposes etc ,so i thought u know in detail abt two ports. I tried finding more info thru google ,not much luck yet.

Good that you realized this yourself otherwise it would have been a nightmare to convince you that main purpose of CPEC is to develop western China.

North-West China is underdeveloped because it is a desert and no one lives there.

This is climate map of China.See that BWk there. It means cold desert.

China_Climate_Map.gif

Or have a look at more comprehendable Physical Map.

Chinas-Gobi-and-Taklamakan-deserts.jpg

Note those two Deserts Taklamakan and Gobi. Also note Tibetan plateau just south of it.They lie adjacent to your border with China.

Here is population density map of China.

pop_1_h.jpg

Practically, no one lives in West, North West, and South-West China. Therefore it is not well developed. Not because there is lack of highways there.

Your corridor would not help develop that area. You cannot develop an area where no one lives.

Good that you realized this yourself otherwise it would have been a nightmare to convince you that main purpose of CPEC is to develop western China.
The problem here is that kind of development you are talking about in Western China (with the kind of hub you lot think Gwadar is going to become worth tens of billions of dollars) is going to take many many decades.

China's growth rates are now subdued with their the new normal being 6-7%. Their heydays of trail blazing growth that they ratched up are over.

Pakistanis have been talking of Gwadar as though its going to become the next Singapore in the next decade.

Perhaps its not us, but Pakistanis you need to explain the entire process to.

North-West China is underdeveloped because it is a desert and no one lives there.

This is climate map of China.See that BWk there. It means cold desert.

China_Climate_Map.gif

Or have a look at more comprehendable Physical Map.

Chinas-Gobi-and-Taklamakan-deserts.jpg

Note those two Deserts Taklamakan and Gobi. Also note Tibetan plateau just south of it.They lie adjacent to your border with China.

Here is population density map of China.

pop_1_h.jpg

Practically, no one lives in West, North West, and South-West China. Therefore it is not well developed. Not because there is lack of highways there.

Your corridor would not help develop that area. You cannot develop an area where no one lives.

Jahil honay see unperh hona behter hay, an uncle of mine would say.

About 300 million of total 1.3 billion of population live in western China and you say no one lives in western china! Survey conducted in 2008 showed 17% of urban population lived in western region and you think that region is waste land.

So what you're saying is it's pointless to develop underdeveloped area. Don't know how things work out in India the world otherwise prefer developing underdeveloped areas over already developed areas.

Region is not well developed that's why they are trying to develop it. I am nor speaking Persian, am I?

Butt hurt spotted :omghaha:

There is a new development of China using their newly constructed Port of Kyuakpyu in Myanmar. Please read and comment on the future of Gwadar vis-à-vis the new Myanmar Port :

With Oil And Gas Pipelines, China Takes A Shortcut Through Myanmar
Thanks

China is building redundancies in case US decide to use its unilateral control of Sea Lanes to China's disadvantage, and is ploughing its trade surplus in developing infra that it would use (China has stooped buying US T-Bills).

This Myanmar route would be more viable that Gwadar route because it lies closer to populated areas of Chinese, but the real revolution would come with development of Kra canal.

Pakistanis have been talking of Gwadar as though its going to become the next Singapore in the next decade.

TBH only Chabahar with the collaboration of Indians can attain that mark.... I never claimed such a thing.

A Chinese will explain better why you think their growth has seen enough and now it's over.

so cut the crap mate .

Surprsied to see the claim that iranians are studying in pakistan.Mean while in india around 7000 iranian students are studying in various universities

Iranian education sector are better than pakistan, why they have to go in pakistan !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom