What's new

Centre’s bullet-for-bullet policy lifts morale of forces

no pakistani will beleive this, they still will deny that Army and intelligence agency manipulating people
Can't supress the truth forever. They tried the same with Kargil...but couldn't hold it down for too long. One day their own commander will reveal truth just like how Gen Jamshed Gulzar Kiani revealed about the cost they paid in Kargil war.

we havent done any arty. strikes yet, we only used mortar shelling
Does BSF has arty. power? What is the max fire power of bsf?

Indians are also short, skinny, and dark

You know, I will answer you scientifically. The most power full object till date is Black hole. But they are small in size, black in colour, and if not thin, not fat also. But they can gobble up a white big star within fraction of a second and let out loud burps. So beware!!

Last edited:
i think it was only 9 days .... and they gave up..............

some people were bragging indian ammo wouldnt last 20 days

arey bhai it is not a question of how long indian ammo lasts

the question will you lasts longer than the time it takes ofr indian ammo to run out .............?

Does BSF has arty. power? What is the max fire power of bsf?

You know, I will answer you scientifically. The most power full object till date is Black hole. But they are small in size, black in colour, and if not thin, not fat also. But they can gobble up a white big star within fraction of a second and let out loud burps. So beware!!

BSF dont have arty only mortars

Max level of fire power of BSF?? Only bigger mortars or bigger than that?
BSF do have Artillery guns, the 105MM Indian Field Gun which as per Kunal Biswas D.F.I are upgraded to hit even at 20Km using BB rounds.
9cbc7e65205ce2a91ac556372b9a1956.jpg

@Chakram Indian

Last edited:
Your argument being UN observers will use their psychic abilities to look back in time and figure out who fired the first shot and who was the aggressor?

If only you were a little educated on the matter and had information on matter decay, forensic trails and decomposition of spent ammunition to calculate, quite precisely, their period of being fired......but alas, you are not that educated and you are that ignorant to jump into discussions where you do not belong.

Pakistan has been trying tooth and nail since long to involve a third party in Kashmir be that be some defunct UN group,US or any other third nation.

That is what responsible parties do, to avoid hostilities, they invite neutral arbitrators. However, UN observation has always been present on either side of the disputed region of Kashmir......another bit of 'ignorance' on your part. Thanks for wasting these 2 minutes of my life!!

If only you were a little educated on the matter and had information on matter decay, forensic trails and decomposition of spent ammunition to calculate, quite precisely, their period of being fired......but alas, you are not that educated and you are that ignorant to jump into discussions where you do not belong.

If only you weren't that full of $hit!!

Show me when has UN observers groups ever carried out "forensics" on "decomposition of spent ammunition" to figure out, who fired the first shot??!!
More than that firing on each other's post takes place with in minutes of one another, there is no forensic technology in the world, which can figure out, who fired the first shot, in that kind of time line.

That is what responsible parties do, to avoid hostilities, they invite neutral arbitrators. However, UN observation has always been present on either side of the disputed region of Kashmir......another bit of 'ignorance' on your part. Thanks for wasting these 2 minutes of my life!!
[/QUOTE]

No, that is what weaker parties..who do not have any leverage, do...involve a third person to solve your disputes.

..and UNMOGIP is a defunct organization in India since July 1972..India has not lodged any complaints since then and hence their activities are not existent.

If only you weren't that full of $hit!!

Show me when has UN observers groups ever carried out "forensics" on "decomposition of spent ammunition" to figure out, who fired the first shot??!!
More than that firing on each other's post takes place with in minutes of one another, there is no forensic technology in the world, which can figure out, who fired the first shot, in that kind of time line.

You could have thanked me for 'educating' you on the matter, at the very least.

Anyway, You had no clue that forensics could be carried out to determine the spent life of ammunition and hence your previous post, which I debunked and made you look like the fool that everyone on this forum knows you are.

And it is not necessary for the retaliation to take place within minutes, especially when one side was open to observation and knew that the few hours would make a marked difference in forensic results. Furthermore, the UN observers can also observe the 'hot' areas to determine whether the actions and reactions were proportionate and inquire around to find out from the populace who fired the first shot. Although it is near impossible for your tiny little brain to comprehend that it can actually be determined who initiated the bout, it is a fact, it can be done and that is what India is scared of......along with casualties on her side!

No, that is what weaker parties..who do not have any leverage, do...involve a third person to solve your disputes.

..and UNMOGIP is a defunct organization in India since July 1972..India has not lodged any complaints since then and hence their activities are not existent.

What weaker parties do is run to the US and threaten the world of a Nuclear holocaust when they are unable to retake a few peaks from 4k-5k fighters despite putting in 35k soldiers aided by almost 10 squadrons of IAF, talk big of precision strikes, cold start etc., post over 700,000 soldiers at the border to not cross a single inch etc., etc., ..... hoping against all hope that you got the point.

I don't care which organization is defunct or not, their presence on Indian soil is proof enough of their 'official' status and acceptance!

You could have thanked me for 'educating' you on the matter, at the very least.

Anyway, You had no clue that forensics could be carried out to determine the spent life of ammunition and hence your previous post, which I debunked and made you look like the fool that everyone on this forum knows you are.

And it is not necessary for the retaliation to take place within minutes, especially when one side was open to observation and knew that the few hours would make a marked difference in forensic results. Furthermore, the UN observers can also observe the 'hot' areas to determine whether the actions and reactions were proportionate and inquire around to find out from the populace who fired the first shot. Although it is near impossible for your tiny little brain to comprehend that it can actually be determined who initiated the bout, it is a fact, it can be done and that is what India is scared of......along with casualties on her side!

You dump more bull$hit than an actual bull with diarrhea and hope people are suppose to thank you for it..it is easy to debunk your posts because most of it based on your overactive imagination.

For all your crap about forensics and hotspots ..and give us an actual incident, of UNMO having determined on who fired the first shot using 'forensics' and 'hotspots'??!!

What weaker parties do is run to the US and threaten the world of a Nuclear holocaust when they are unable to retake a few peaks from 4k-5k fighters despite putting in 35k soldiers aided by almost 10 squadrons of IAF, talk big of precision strikes, cold start etc., post over 700,000 soldiers at the border to not cross a single inch etc., etc., ..... hoping against all hope that you got the point.

I don't care which organization is defunct or not, their presence on Indian soil is proof enough of their 'official' status and acceptance!

Well considering it was only Pakistani prime minister and Pakistani generals who wer physically running from Saudi to China to US, arrived in American capital uninvited and were utterly humiliated..speaks volumes about, being weak and desperate !

Back
Top Bottom