What's new

CENTCOM: Eid -ul-Fitr Mubarak

A pre progammed BOT wishing us Eid Mubarak- What an age we living in :coffee:

Kher Mubarak to the programmer :D-

Thanks CENTCOM.....

Sweet vermicelli seyviaan for you.

DSC_0491.jpg

OMG!!! I seriously miss this!! My friend's mom used to make the best version for Eid, and the Biryani!!!!!

I sincerely doubt this statement.

Why? CENTCOM genuinely represents a portion of the U.S. Military. He (or the team) openly acknowledges this, unlike people hiding behind a false profile. As such, you can take his postings as officially representing the thoughts of CENTCOM.

The U.S. military has thousands of Muslim soldiers, a Muslim chaplaincy corps. This is becoming such a broken record. It is not the year 1300, the crusades are long gone, this is not a war of religion. Never was.

It is obvious... if the U.S. was at war with Islam, then how can millions of American citizens openly practice their religion? Step one in any war of religion would be the expulsion of Muslims and the destruction of Mosques.

Why? CENTCOM genuinely represents a portion of the U.S. Military. He (or the team) openly acknowledges this, unlike people hiding behind a false profile. As such, you can take his postings as officially representing the thoughts of CENTCOM.

The U.S. military has thousands of Muslim soldiers, a Muslim chaplaincy corps. This is becoming such a broken record. It is not the year 1300, the crusades are long gone, this is not a war of religion. Never was.

It is obvious... if the U.S. was at war with Islam, then how can millions of American citizens openly practice their religion? Step one in any war of religion would be the expulsion of Muslims and the destruction of Mosques.

OMG, CENTCOM is really a representative of CENTCOM?

OMG, CENTCOM is really a representative of CENTCOM?

Yes Nuclearpak, I asked them once and they replied to me on this forum. They're official. The CENTCOM team has a division which shares the American view in various forums around, and one of the forums is this PDF.

Yes it is CENTCOM. The US military is on here and its great to talk to official representation.

nice, good step to have representation all around the world and change perspectives, the US has voice of america urdu program, and BBC Urdu is also there, good steps. Helps spread the right message.

Wow, that guy is for real? Holy molly...

Eid Mubarak to all...

Back
Top Bottom