What's new

Celebration of the Chinese National Day, October. 1 1949

CCP is a miracle maker. It achieved so many impossible feats in wars and country development. For me, the history of CCP is more legendary than Lord of the Rings.

Let's see if CCP could defeat the evil Anglo-Saxon attacks this time.

Last edited:
调整大小 A88E8175DB48B2CA3A8FF3FDE09_31DAF770_179C5.jpeg
104633246-GettyImages-495534893-Tiananmen.jpg
c483cf50e3b881cf7fc2504087668be3-jpg.jpg

CCP is a miracle maker. It achieved so many impossible feats in wars and country development. For me, the history of CCP is more legendary than Lord of the Rings.

Let's see if CCP could defeat the evil Anglo-Saxon attacks this time.

Americans have yet to find a way to deal with China.

US Secretary of State Blinken offers 'congratulations' to people of China on Republic of China National Day

September 30, 2022 8:49pm EDT

The People's Republic of China National Day celebrates the founding of the People's Republic of China, which took place on Oct. 1, 1949.

"On the occasion of the 73rd People’s Republic of China National Day, I offer my congratulations to the people of China on behalf of the United States of America," Blinken said in a Friday statement. "As the United States works with the international community to tackle the great obstacles the world faces today, we welcome the cooperation of the People’s Republic of China in addressing global challenges in health, climate change, counternarcotics, and other areas where our interests intersect."

"We hope for a peaceful and happy year ahead for the people of China," he added.

US Secretary of State Blinken offers 'congratulations' to people of China on Republic of China National Day

September 30, 2022 8:49pm EDT

The People's Republic of China National Day celebrates the founding of the People's Republic of China, which took place on Oct. 1, 1949.

"On the occasion of the 73rd People’s Republic of China National Day, I offer my congratulations to the people of China on behalf of the United States of America," Blinken said in a Friday statement. "As the United States works with the international community to tackle the great obstacles the world faces today, we welcome the cooperation of the People’s Republic of China in addressing global challenges in health, climate change, counternarcotics, and other areas where our interests intersect."

"We hope for a peaceful and happy year ahead for the people of China," he added.

never trust the evil

Overseas Chinese in New York City, US and sing " Ode to the motherland" together

Lyrics " Ode to the motherland"
Our flags are waving in the wind
With the glorious praise of victory
Ode to our gracious motherland
Marching toward prosperity from today
Marching toward the prosperity from today
Over the mountains, across the plains
Cross the Yangtze and Huang River
Tis’ the dear home of ours,
the grand and beautiful land of China
Hail the Chinese people stand up from today
We are united, affectionate, and strong as steel!

We work tirelessly, we share bravery
Splendid is our Five-thousands years history
How many challenges we have encountered
To gain today's liberation
We love peace, we love our motherland
But we pledge to tear any aggression

People's republic is thriving
As the oriental rising sun
Our great leader Mao Zedong is pointing the path toward victory
Our future is bright and fruitful
We the people will enjoy her plenteousness!

Marching toward the prosperity from today!

Last edited:
Taiwan public and Taiwan communist party celebrate the Chinese National Day in Taiwan

Chinese people stayed overnight in Beijing outside the Tiananmen Square to wait to observe the daily Chinese flag raising ceremony on the Chinese National Day today, after being allowed in in the early morning around 2AM, people were sprinting into the square to get a better spot to watch the ceremony

" Did you see it? Father".
Oh, my goodness, a very strong girl !!

微信图片_20221001203856.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom