What's new

Ceasefire violations: LoC death designed by Indian Army, says Musharraf

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former president, General (retd) Pervez Musharraf refuted allegations that the Indian soldier was beheaded by the Pakistan Army with the help of militants, reported.
In an interview to Times Now, Musharraf defended the Pakistan Army’s stand dismissing allegations that an Indian soldier was beheaded by the army with help from militants.
A visibly aggressive Musharraf, said that there has been no effort from India to maintain civilised relations.
“Beheading a soldier and sending back his body is inexcusable. However, knowing the Pakistan Army, I can say for sure that it is not in our culture to do something as horrific as that. No disciplined army would do that,” said Musharraf.
When grilled further about the army’s alleged nexus with militants, Musharraf said: “We are not mad people. Stop painting us as rogues when you yourself are not prepared to admit all the cruelty that you inflict on us. Let alone LoC, what is the logic behind kicking our singers out, sending back our hockey players?”
“The politicians, media everyone in India have a tendency to be hysterical about everything,” he added.

Ceasefire violations: LoC death designed by Indian Army, says Musharraf – The Express Tribune

As usual , Denial moad. He is not the only one. This is something whole nation is saying. Anything wrong ?

What can you expect from a guy who repeatedly lied on Osama Bin Laden, Kargil.

General Musharraf is trolling.

Former president, General (retd) Pervez Musharraf refuted allegations that the Indian soldier was beheaded by the Pakistan Army with the help of militants, reported.
In an interview to Times Now, Musharraf defended the Pakistan Army’s stand dismissing allegations that an Indian soldier was beheaded by the army with help from militants.
A visibly aggressive Musharraf, said that there has been no effort from India to maintain civilised relations.
“Beheading a soldier and sending back his body is inexcusable. However, knowing the Pakistan Army, I can say for sure that it is not in our culture to do something as horrific as that. No disciplined army would do that,” said Musharraf.
When grilled further about the army’s alleged nexus with militants, Musharraf said: “We are not mad people. Stop painting us as rogues when you yourself are not prepared to admit all the cruelty that you inflict on us. Let alone LoC, what is the logic behind kicking our singers out, sending back our hockey players?”
“The politicians, media everyone in India have a tendency to be hysterical about everything,” he added.

Ceasefire violations: LoC death designed by Indian Army, says Musharraf – The Express Tribune

A Big Lie !

Captain Kalia and his men were in captivity for over twenty-two (May 15, 1999 – June 7, 1999) days and subjected to torture as evident from their bodies handed over by Pakistan Army on June 9, 1999.[3] The postmortem revealed that the Pakistan army had tortured their prisoners by burning their bodies with cigarettes, piercing ear-drums with hot rods, puncturing eyes before removing them, breaking most of the teeth and bones, fractures of the skull, cutting the lips, chipping of nose, chopping off limbs and private organs of these soldiers besides inflicting all sorts of physical and mental tortures and finally shooting them dead, as evidenced by the bullet wound to the temple. The postmortem report also confirmed that injuries were inflicted ante-mortem (before death)

A Big Lie !

Captain Kalia and his men were in captivity for over twenty-two (May 15, 1999 – June 7, 1999) days and subjected to torture as evident from their bodies handed over by Pakistan Army on June 9, 1999.[3] The postmortem revealed that the Pakistan army had tortured their prisoners by burning their bodies with cigarettes, piercing ear-drums with hot rods, puncturing eyes before removing them, breaking most of the teeth and bones, fractures of the skull, cutting the lips, chipping of nose, chopping off limbs and private organs of these soldiers besides inflicting all sorts of physical and mental tortures and finally shooting them dead, as evidenced by the bullet wound to the temple. The postmortem report also confirmed that injuries were inflicted ante-mortem (before death)

Copied from Wikipedia eh? The most reliable source on Indo-Pak affairs!!!

Unnecessary Comment.

How is it unnecessary?

Wikipedia can be edited by any nutcrack with whatever he likes. Numerous articles regarding Pakistan and also the Pak-Indo wars/encounters are distorted heavily. I wouldn't be surprised if this is as well.

So get a credible source (Indian media is not credible) or stop making unsubstantiated claims.

Wikipedia :hitwall:

Even I can edit that article saying unicorns hypnotized Pakistan Army into doing that

@XiNiX You are absolutely correct, Captain Kalia and other were in Captivity for 22 Days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Even I can edit that article saying unicorns hypnotized Pakistan Army into doing that

I think u cant...you need to provide source citations...

Finally what matters is source which wiki quotes.

Even Ilyas Kashmiri killed indian soldiers and beheaded as i remember...

But The You Need To Provide CITATIONS And REFERANCES. That Saves My Time and Search for News Sources.
I Specifically Mentioned " NEWS" ( And NOT regarding 9/11 Conspiracy Theory )

I think u cant...you need to provide source citations...

Finally what matters is source which wiki quotes.

Even Ilyas Kashmiri killed indian soldiers and beheaded as i remember...

I changed a couple of articles, didnt provide source citation.

:flame:

Checked after a few months, its still there... so... no.

In 1999 also Musharraf claimed the same but few years later he accepted PA involvement. He already showed he don't speak truth.

You are mentally retarded.

Good Conclusion.
Keep It Up.

BTW, This Incident is 200% True. Its a Highly Discussed Topic in the aftermath of Kargil.
Capt. Kalia's father is pursucing the case EVEN NOW... and FORCING THE INDIAN GOV to Make it AN INTERNATIONAL EFFORT.

Back
Top Bottom