What's new

Çay Bahçesi

No, you love jewellery....every girls loves jewellery. :)
not every tom boy :angel:

@Akheilos

Put this
bacilar.jpg

Gives better protection then cloth againts men :D
I learnt Karate (few months only though :( ) and archery...Just need to learn broad sword fighting or someother martial arts :angel: thats better protection ;)

Like, i said before. Not always things goes as we want.... also not always things go in a bad way. So, i would say never lose hope, you can't know what will happen tomorrow. :)

You too. :)

If you have spent five minutes with me, you would understand why by %90 change I will stay a forever alone :D I'm not sure about Akheilos though, she's probably not in same boat as me, some people just can't find time for such things or doesn't cares enough :D

Like, i said before. Not always things goes as we want.... also not always things go in a bad way. So, i would say never lose hope, you can't know what will happen tomorrow.
Yea been a few years I have been trying to make myself feel better by saying that....now I cant be bothered to keep hope only to have it repeatedly broken....Plus my PhD seems like my new soon-to-be-ex...prob gonna end up marrying this shitty PhD :rofl:

If you have spent five minutes with me, you would understand why by %90 change I will stay a forever alone :D I'm not sure about Akheilos though, she's probably not in same boat as me, some people just can't find time for such things or doesn't cares enough :D
Nahh bro...I just attract jerks...Too tired to be patient with anymore such shit!

five minutes with me,
that busy huh? :pop:

@Akheilos

5 minutes is enough to understand why I'm hopeless :D actually its too long, looking for several seconds might be enough too :)

Its sometimes feels good to express myself here, I can't do that in rl.

How did you make that leap from our future to my clan ? :D

Its called Sarıkeçili.
in place where i live we dont care if some one is rich or poor handsome or not the only thing impotent is to be a turkmen otherwise u will be disowned by family and turkmen social come here i ill find your wife

Sarıkeçili.
WTF are u from sarik tribe ?? your emblem is on turkmenistan flag ! dude come here time to get marry ! :D

in place where i live we dont care if some one is rich or poor handsome or not the only thing impotent is to be a turkmen otherwise u will be disowned by family and turkmen social come here i ill find your wife

Send her with cargo :D
1347100.jpg

Its not the same tribe dude :D Sarı=yellow keçi=goat li=belonging suffix, "those with yellow goats", there are a lot of such tribes, karakeçili, akkeçili, kızılkeçili, sarıkeçili, akkoyunlu, karakoyunlu, tekeli etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom