What's new

Çay Bahçesi

FMglupNXMAMsHhs

Thanks for honoring the memory of Khojaly genocide.

@dBSPL

Eski hesabım ile her ne hikmet ise yeni konu açamıyorum. Yüz defa yardım istedim ama umursayan yok ben de bundan dolayı bu hesabı açtım. Profil resimi nasıl değiştiriliyor? Bir türlü çıkaramadım...

@dBSPL

Eski hesabım ile her ne hikmet ise yeni konu açamıyorum. Yüz defa yardım istedim ama umursayan yok ben de bundan dolayı bu hesabı açtım. Profil resimi nasıl değiştiriliyor? Bir türlü çıkaramadım...
O işte bir ibnelik olabilir, benim de bir kaç ay önce bazı başlıklara mesaj atma engelim vardı. modun biri kafasına göre iş çevirebiliyor...

Profil resmini değiştirmek için sayfanın sağ en üstünde kullanıcı adının yazdığı panelde, isminin üzerine tıkladığında açılan menüden avatarın üzerine tıklayarak değiştirebilirsin. resmi telefondan ya da eğer pc'den kullanıyorsan bilgisayardan yüklemen gerek.

O işte bir ibnelik olabilir, benim de bir kaç ay önce bazı başlıklara mesaj atma engelim vardı. modun biri kafasına göre iş çevirebiliyor...

Profil resmini değiştirmek için sayfanın sağ en üstünde kullanıcı adının yazdığı panelde, isminin üzerine tıkladığında açılan menüden avatarın üzerine tıklayarak değiştirebilirsin. resmi telefondan ya da eğer pc'den kullanıyorsan bilgisayardan yüklemen gerek.
Ben de ölye sanıyordum fakat denedim, olmuyor maalesef. Neyse, belki 50'inci iletimden sonra resim değiştirme hakkım olur...sağol.

Huzur içinde yatın.

FV8SFtgUIAAlTgF

Bir sümüklü geberip giderken, ardında kalanları sanmasın ki unutacağız!

Ok,so what about your favorite Turkish teams? Come on,Turks! Speak up! :P

Anyone with Fener here?

I've been seen wearing a Trabzonspor
T-shirt in old photos 😉

@Foinikas We do not have a problem with the national identity, the flag, the religion of the Greeks. When they proudly carry their flags on their backs, tens of thousands of Turkish football fans* embrace them enthusiastically. *(I guess I don't need to mention the sociology of football fans of Mediterranean countries here)

However, it is not yet possible to do this in Thessaloniki stadium. I hope these beautiful snapshots will be good signs to remember the positive aspects of our common past.

Last edited:
@dBSPL

@Foinikas We do not have a problem with the national identity, the flag, the religion of the Greeks. When they proudly carry their flags on their backs, tens of thousands of Turkish football fans* embrace them enthusiastically. *(I guess I don't need to mention the sociology of football fans of Mediterranean countries here)

However, it is not yet possible to do this in Thessaloniki stadium. I hope these beautiful snapshots will be good signs to remember the positive aspects of our common past.
Are you online? I need your help.

Maybe in Athens 😋

I got this acc weeks ago from a German-Turkish friend who I know from a German forum. I'm not the guy you think I am but I'm heavily pro-Turkish anyways. Don't quote, I'm gonna delete this post.
Account transfer is against forum rules. Did you steal it?

Please delete your message. He gave it to me voluntarily because he left. Supposedly, he wasn't allowed to open new topics which is why he didn't want this account either at the end. Nothing special about it.
I didn't believe you. I don't think my friend will give you an account. You can open a new account. I cannot allow a person's account who has been known to be Turkish here for years to follow a different agenda through an Indian account. It's not about your perspective on Turks, it's about being fair and honest. We are different from others you know.

You have until morning to return the account to my friend.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom