What's new

Çay Bahçesi

If rumours about the Turkish-Israeli deal is true then Ima throw a party because it means the anti-Turkey bloc in the Eastern Mediterranean is dead.

Guys this is ibretlik to be honest.

The Greeks and Armenians are trying to trend a tag in twitter called SevresLives.

Only thing greeks and armenians deserve is nuclear annilation. These guys will annilate us and take our lands if given the chance.

Erdogan called the Armenian and Greek lobby evil forces. Like him or dislike him the man is right where ever the Turks are the Greeks and Armenians have poisoned so many things with their lobbying. Disapora faggots act like friends to Turks after that they grab the dagger and stab our backs.

Turks need to realise artik they are your enemies no matter how much good you act they will do nothing to slit our throats.

Ama you have Turks saying we lived together for centuries, we are brothers, we need to live in peace. Centrist, Liberal and Leftist Turks are cancer they are the ones who try to reach out to the Greeks and Armenians even cucking themselves to apologise to them.

If armenians and greeks are friends or brothers as they claim how come their diaspora lobbying works 24/7 against Turkey.

Ama when you mention this to some Turks they quickly play the race card. How spineless have we become.

I read this comment on
Askeriğimi bilgi işlem sorumlusu olarak yaptım, kara kuvvetlerindeki ağ ortamı olan karanet sistemi internetten bağımsız sistem, hali hazırda bizim olan Türk Telekom fiber optik altyapısını kullanıyor, ancak biz ne yaptık Türk Telekom'u sattık, bütün gizli bilgiler belgeler bu karanet sistemi üzerinden gerçekleştiriliyor, gerisini siz hayal edin artık bu alt yapıya sahip firma neler yapabilir, Ren Zhengfei boşuna dememiş iletişim altyapısına sahip değilsen orduya da sahip değilsin.

@cabatli_53 Is it true that TSK uses karanet system and use fiberoptics installed by Türk Telekom, and that AKP sold off the company ?

http://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/turk-telekom-adim-adim-batisa-nasil-suruklendi-1067912
https://www.birgun.net/haber/en-buy...0R9A9G34nhgijtdOFL3BzUJOhIQUz5r3JPAmYK5y2VOgA
AKP really needed money huh.

Last edited:
I read this comment on

@cabatli_53 Is it true that TSK uses karanet system and use fiberoptics installed by Türk Telekom, and that AKP sold off the company ?

http://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/turk-telekom-adim-adim-batisa-nasil-suruklendi-1067912
https://www.birgun.net/haber/en-buy...0R9A9G34nhgijtdOFL3BzUJOhIQUz5r3JPAmYK5y2VOgA
AKP really needed money huh.

It started before akp to be honest due to the neo liberal model that was imposed by turgut ozal and sitll continued by his various successors hence why everything gets sold off or privatised.

Erbakan had the right idea produce and produce but neoliberalism ruined everything.

It started before akp to be honest due to the neo liberal model that was imposed by turgut ozal and sitll continued by his various successors hence why everything gets sold off or privatised.

Erbakan had the right idea produce and produce but neoliberalism ruined everything.
Erbakans mistake was trying to embrace the muslim world knowing full well the Military's pov. Which was what promptem TSK to roll ind with the tanks.

Sometimes it's amazing how a chance given can be tossed out the window because of east/west orientation. Just look inwards and improve.

Erbakans mistake was trying to embrace the muslim world knowing full well the Military's pov. Which was what promptem TSK to roll ind with the tanks.

Sometimes it's amazing how a chance given can be tossed out the window because of east/west orientation. Just look inwards and improve.

Whats bad with trying to do relations with the Muslim world who said Turkey has to be with europe or the west forever.

Ataturk even kept relations with lots of countries in the Islamic world he also sent advisors to Afghanistan.

Doesnt mean Turkey breaks off relations with the west or europe. We shouldnt stick with one camp.

Turkish soft power is growing strong in the islamic world thats good news.

Whats bad with trying to do relations with the Muslim world who said Turkey has to be with europe or the west forever.

Ataturk even kept relations with lots of countries in the Islamic world he also sent advisors to Afghanistan.

Doesnt mean Turkey breaks off relations with the west or europe. We shouldnt stick with one camp.

Turkish soft power is growing strong in the islamic world thats good news.

I didn't say it was bad. I pointed out it was a bad call from Erbakan knowing full well TSK POV.

If you see a guillotine, do you stick your head in and wonder what happens when you play with the cord ?

I didn't say it was bad. I pointed out it was a bad call from Erbakan knowing full well TSK POV.

If you see a guillotine, do you stick your head in and wonder what happens when you play with the cord ?

True indeed I dont really agree with coups. But man thank God, Turkiyes coups did not lead to civil wars.

Seriously so many countries got ruined by military coups in the Islamic world and Africa. Greece military coup led to the loss of cyprus. Every coup is different.

Honestly Turkey a lot of times has been spared the worst of the aftermath. Turkish armed forces sure do know how to keep the country calm.

Last edited:
:lol:

ty.jpg

Armenians are bootlegged Jews. The reason why they spout this crap because they want the genocide to turn into a industry where they can rob the Turkish people and the world just like Israelis are doing with the holocaust by getting free money.

These people have no honour as they are using historical events or tragedies to extort money or land and get away with whatever it is.

Israel gets away with so much due to the holocaust and playing the anti semitic card.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Back
Top Bottom