What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Welcome, people are a little suspicious about newcomers lately because of a certain member so dont get annoyed if anyone asks some questions.

(insallah Hursid trollememistir gene :lol:)
Who is Hurşid Bro ?

Yeah I see that new. Moderator can replace my nick ''SERASKER'' pls.

Nick'lerde herhangi bir değişiklik yapmak mümkün değil moderatörler açısından bilginize...

How are you Hurşit ? Are you wearing your wifes home made wool home shoes ?

Büyümen lazım gerçekten adam olman lazım açtığın elli tane hesapla milletin anasına bacısına sövmeden, yanlışını kabul edip sana söylenenleri dikkatle dinleyerek, yaşadığın o ütopik dünyandan kurtularak. Belki o zaman bu tip mecralarda adam yerine konulur veya saygıyı hakeder ve lafının bir kıymeti olur diye düşünüyorum yoksa kimse burada senin kirlettiğin konuları temizlemek veya hakaretlerine tahammül etmek zorunda değil.

Nick'lerde herhangi bir değişiklik yapmak mümkün değil moderatörler açısından bilginize...

Büyümen lazım gerçekten adam olman lazım açtığın elli tane hesapla milletin anasına bacısına sövmeden, yalnışını kabul edip sana söylenenleri dikkatle dinleyerek, yaşadığın o ütopik kimi zaman şizofrenik dünyandan kurtularak. Belki o zaman bu tip mecralarda adam yerine konulur veya saygıyı hakeder ve lafının bir kıymeti olur diye düşünüyorum yoksa kimse burada senin kirlettiğin konuları temizlemek veya hakaretlerine tahammül etmek zorunda değil.
Adamın bu davranışlarını şizofreniyle açıklaman şizofreni hastalarına hakaret olmakta üstadım. Hoş değil.

That's not good for me abi. Right than my new unoffical nickname Silahdar Jr. or just jr. Otherhand how are you abi, how's going life ? I remember you in waff, defenceturk,savunmaturk and trmilitary before that. You are allways write true news. Once upon a time you say in trmilitary about hisar missile seeker , you say this is indigedious air defence missile component and all people laughing you but it the and you will right. its the missile seeker of the hisar .

IF Qatar subsidy, nothing would happen. Qatar has huge amount of cash in their banks. Well we are protecting them from death, they better subsidy our loss in order to defend them o_O
russia iran turkmenistan and qatar has all the natural gas in the world this is the reason why turkey and eu supporting them if their pipeline passes through turkey , turkey will have stronger hand when dealing with eu in the other hand usa and fat butty arabs (KSA) are against it . usa now turning into energy exporter and they seek eu market for themselves which means they will try to stop gas market such as eu and turkey to have more alternative
I've been through the whole thread and this post is quite sensible in describing the issue. Apart from all the other "we will stand by you Qatar" and other ridiculous posts. I think what posters should pay attention to is how difficult it is to nurture relations and stay on good terms, but it takes only one damn comment and action to ruin everything.

Turkey should have stayed neutral, but provided food and water during the negotiations, but instead RTE felt the need to show off. And given how much of a rabid dog he seems to be, his comments on international politics will from now on only lead to harsh reactions. Effectively isolating Turkey even further.
almost all of the akp foreign policy during and after Arab spring turn into disaster and i was against all of them this is the first time i and akp's thinker tank agree on something turkey must support and secure their new energy supplier

russia iran turkmenistan and qatar has all the natural gas in the world this is the reason why turkey and eu supporting them if their pipeline passes through turkey , turkey will have stronger hand when dealing with eu in the other hand usa and fat butty arabs (KSA) are against it . usa now turning into energy exporter and they seek eu market for themselves which means they will try to stop gas market such as eu and turkey to have more alternative

almost all of the akp foreign policy during and after Arab spring turn into disaster and i was against all of them this is the first time i and akp's thinker tank agree on something turkey must support and secure their new energy supplier

How is destroying a rival country or putting a trap for separatist terrorists a failed policy?

Turkey played all its cards right. I pull my hat infront of this achievement. They also chose right side with SCO

Back
Top Bottom