What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina Kaif Indian actress from Kashmiri background

images
Indian?... If i like her, you, as a Pakistani sis, would kill me, right? :undecided: Out of solidarity i will not call her a bachi anymore :meeting:
Actually i just wonder, are all Kashmiri muslim and of same ancestry? So even if she's Indian Kashmiri or Pakistani Kashmiri, they are all the same?

Thats what everyone else must think when you smile....:lol::lol:
Please in the interest of humanity, dont ever smile....:D
Well....if it can kill all the elite trouble makers... :D :D :D

Indian?... If i like her, you, as a Pakistani sis, would kill me, right? :undecided: Out of solidarity i will not call her a bachi anymore :meeting:
Actually i just wonder, are all Kashmiri muslim and of same ancestry? So even if she's Indian Kashmiri or Pakistani Kashmiri, they are all the same?
Nope...not all of the same ancestry...and nope I wont kill you...sisters dont kill brothers :angel:

I just got told my neighbour's son and a great friend got martyred in north waziristan.... he was an army lieutenet
Sad to hear that.. Allah rahmet eylesin, may he rest in peace.

Half nude Erdogan with tattoos? :o:
I can draw that on special demand but only after I draw a half nude Nawaz Sharif riding a donkey...:D
And I'll name the portrait, an *** on an ***....:smokin:

Butt cheek stamps?! :rofl:

Pumpkin+Butt-3.jpg
You have no idea, its something the artistically handicapped can never understand.....:whistle:

You have no idea, its something the artistically handicapped can never understand.....:whistle:
I can paint better than those things people sell for a million dollars with my foot :whistle: no kidding half the stuff that gets sold for more than a million is literally worse than what my foot can produce :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom