What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is how the Italian one works:

italian-moka-pot.jpg

Taken apart it looks like:

DSCN6522editededited.jpg

So the coffee powder comes in part B ...at the bottom...i think I wrote wrongly before :oops:

You put water in Part A and finished product comes to the top in the kettle (part C)

Moka_Animation.gif

Here is how the Italian one works:

italian-moka-pot.jpg

Taken apart it looks like:

DSCN6522editededited.jpg

So the coffee powder comes in part B ...at the bottom...i think I wrote wrongly before :oops:

You put water in Part A and finished product comes to the top in the kettle (part C)

Moka_Animation.gif
Its completely different.

@Kaan @Neptune
Caydanlik.jpg

Turkish tea is typically prepared using two stacked kettles (çaydanlık) specially designed for tea preparation. Water is brought to a boil in the larger lower kettle and then some of the water is used to fill the smaller kettle on top and steep (brew) several spoons of loose tea leaves, producing a very strong tea.

Sounds like the Italian Moka pot ...it uses the same concept as above only they use fresh ground coffee powder (I dont drink coffee but the process was interesting to observe when an Italian colleague was making some):

MokaPot2.jpg

Will I get gifts?! :woot: :cheesy::girl_cray3::flirt:
Gifts?! Pakistani bachis are so demanding! Even at the first time @.@

@Alpha1 bro, do you draw those drawings in your profile pic yourself? I remember you had another one some time ago. Looks great :tup:

@Alpha1 bro, do you draw those drawings in your profile pic yourself? I remember you had another one some time ago. Looks great :tup:
This one is from the internet , last one i found in my Fiancee's (now wife) Facebook profile ......
And yes I did try to draw them , i am learning sketches..... will scan some sketches and show you ;)

No fucking way, @Alpha1 plagiarizes it just like everyone else....:)
My Defence.pk email Id Alpha1@defence.pk is flooded with emails of people complimenting my avatars :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom