What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think webby did serve a ban ..there was a thread opened to question who banned webby... :unsure: or was it some other poster came with the name webmaster :p:
Yeah, I remembered, actually I think it has been Safriz who did so. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
We have missed that funny freak troll for a long time.:lol:

that bad huh? :pop:
Yeah, sure. :lol:
BTW, Any time they have a fight, I don't know why, but our Cay Bahcesi gets banned,:crazy: and we create a new one. :omghaha::omghaha: Currently, it is the Cay Bahcesi #99999999 thread.:undecided:

Yeah, I remembered, actually I think it has been Safriz who did so. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
We have missed that funny freak troll for a long time.:lol:
Yea...havent seen him come back...maybe he found somewhere else to linger...he did have few good points :agree:

Yeah, sure. :lol:
BTW, Any time they have a fight, I don't know why, but our Cay Bahcesi gets banned,:crazy: and we create a new one. :omghaha::omghaha: Currently, it is the Cay Bahcesi #99999999 thread.:undecided:
Wow...revenge!! :p:

Yea...havent seen him come back...maybe he found somewhere else to linger...he did have few good points :agree:

Wow...revenge!! :p:
LOL, yeah. basically they do duel each time, but, each time, it is the cay bahcesi which gets hit by bullets and not them. :lol:
Anyway, let's not continue the discussion, since, Webby has almost take an oath that the next discussion about Webby-Neptune would be equal to getting stoned by Webby.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL, yeah. basically they do duel each time, but, each time, it is the cay bahcesi which gets hit by bullets and not them. :lol:
Anyway, let's not continue the discussion, since, Webby has almost take an oath that the next discussion about Webby-Neptune would be equal to getting stoned by Webby.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:oops: ok :agree:

Why don't we reopen old "Çay bahçesi" threads instead of creating new ones ?

i cant understand how and why people can leave a forum. its not like its required to be online every day or a set amount of time per week. Just log in once in a while. even if it is just 15m per day? :unsure:

Yes,i need a pension-fund.
Female members pay double,guns not allowed,the guys get scared.
damn!

IFWT_damn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom