What's new

Cay Bahcesi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've lost a capsule with an astronaut inside to the sun's orbit... it has enough fuel to set an encounter course with kerbin.. but not enough to slow down and enter orbit... it's orbit is too fast it just goes through kerbin's sphere of influence but the gravity of the planet isn't strong enough to catch it...

So I'm improvising another craft to go get him, but the capsule doesn't have any docking technology.. so I'll bring an unmanned capsue just next to it... and the astronaut will have to transfer using a rocket pack. Some mission impossible shit :)

I've recently researched docking technology and building a space station for orbital refueling :)
1941614_10152365185259420_4610105353780458331_o.jpg

#SaveJebediahKerman

I really like the physics of the game too. I suggest you make a space shuttle kinda vehicle. It's a pain to build it but when you do, it's great.

I really like the physics of the game too. I suggest you make a space shuttle kinda vehicle. It's a pain to build it but when you do, it's great.
it's still very buggy but I think the physics are accurate... I tried to fly to the south pole with that plane... It almost takes as long as a real world flight -_- so screw turbojets

Man Sabahattin Ali really knew how to write poetry in folk style

English lyrics

Leylim+Ley.png

@Talon ,congratulations on becoming an Elite member!
Does this mean you will not be talking to normal people like i am?:sad:

:rofl:

:rofl: really? I blind hit the nail on the head :woot: what magic :rofl:

Awww...kmon Eid is for kids like me :p:

Do they give candies and money to kids in eids at there ? in my grandpa's village all elders are bringing kilos of candies to village square, put it together and give each kid a full bag of candy :D

Do they give candies and money to kids in eids at there ? in my grandpa's village all elders are bringing kilos of candies to village square, put it together and give each kid a full bag of candy :D
we get money

pakistan-rupee_400.jpg

Nah im not old,i can still walk to the grocery store(100 meter)in an hour so im still young i guess.:what:
Slow_and_Steady_Wins_the_Race.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom