What's new

Case filed against ex-Ducsu VP Nur under Digital Security Act

DalalErMaNodi

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Same plaintiff previously filed another case against Nur bringing allegation of complicity in rape

1602661991489.png

A student of the University of Dhaka has filed a case against former Dhaka University Central Students' Union (Ducsu) vice president Nurul Haque Nur (DUCSU) for making obscene comments on Facebook Live.

The case was filed under the Digital Security Act with the court of Dhaka Cyber Tribunal Judge Mohammad As-Sams Jaglul Hossain.

Same plaintiff previously filed another case against Nur bringing allegation of complicity in rape.

Source

Mashallah . So now it's time to start protest and abolish this law of digital security act. I do not know why I feel that actually govt is trying to raise a true opposition and that's wht they are trying to make NUr a famous person ! Perhaps they are ashamed of massive vote rigging ! :sarcastic:

Last edited:
Mashallah . So now it's time to start protest and abolish this law . I do not know why I feel that actually govt is trying to raise a true opposition and that's wht they are trying to make NUr a famous person ! Perhaps they are ashamed of massive vote rigging ! :sarcastic:
Note also that this is how Sk. Mujib also became famous, but without allegations of rape cases. Mujib was very straight in this regard. Bhutto and Yahya were not.

Note also that this is how Sk. Mujib also became famous, but without allegations of rape cases. Mujib was very straight in this regard. Bhutto and Yahya were not.
The two time isn't the same. Gaddar/Indian stooge card is no longer effective in politics to trap you.

Now rape case is actually a political tool to demoralised people in politics as well as other places.

True rape victimes are few , most cases files are fake.

Now after the law of capital punishment, real rapist will get safe guard ,as innocents will suffer.

This article draw my attention. Perhaps you would like to take a look.

https://www.prothomalo.com/opinion/column/ধর্ষণের-শাস্তি-মৃত্যুদণ্ড-যেসব-সমস্যা-তৈরি-করতে-পারে

Also if you mate with a woman by cheating ( like you pretended to be her lover and later dumper her and marry another women ) can it be called rape ?

So if a boy freind emotionally blackmail a girl friend and they both adults copulate,and later get separated and the woman later file case of rape , does it make sense , when you just mutually copulate with the man?

Only Noakhali incident , this kind and child rapists should get capital punishment.

But still there is a grey area that was written in the article.

Bangladeshi political criminals aren't as gullible as our people, they will do their best to protect their rapists and will do their best to suppress political opposition with this capital punishment tool.

So rape case against Nur is clearly such heinous act of BAL political machine I believe.

Nur isn't as.shole that he will do the act as the girl claimed.

The case was very poorly designed.

So yes , now honestly I have started to see another leader like Mujib , Sher e Bangla in our Nurul Haq Nur . BAL is so desperate that they want to suppress Nur at any cost .

But in reality BAL is digging its own grave . BAL will face it's consequence I can bet .

Mark my word man . @bluesky

The bottom line is "বিনাশ কালে বিপরীত বুদ্ধি" আওয়ামী লীগের হইছে এই দশা!

Last edited:
The two time isn't the same. Gaddar/Indian stooge card is no longer effective in politics to trap you.

Now rape case is actually a political tool to demoralised people in politics as well as other places.

True rape victimes are few , most cases files are fake.

Now after the law of capital punishment, real rapist will get safe guard ,as innocents will suffer.

This article draw my attention. Perhaps you would like to take a look.

https://www.prothomalo.com/opinion/column/ধর্ষণের-শাস্তি-মৃত্যুদণ্ড-যেসব-সমস্যা-তৈরি-করতে-পারে

Also if you mate with a woman by cheating ( like you pretended to be her lover and later dumper her and marry another women ) can it be called rape ?

So if a boy freind emotionally blackmail a girl friend and they both adults copulate,and later get separated and the woman later file case of rape , does it make sense , when you just mutually copulate with the man?

Only Noakhali incident , this kind and child rapists should get capital punishment.

But still there is a grey area that was written in the article.

Bangladeshi political criminals aren't as gullible as our people, they will do their best to protect their rapists and will do their best to suppress political opposition with this capital punishment tool.

So rape case against Nur is clearly such heinous act of BAL political machine I believe.

Nur isn't as.shole that he will do the act as the girl claimed.

The case was very poorly designed.

So yes , now honestly I have started to see another leader like Mujib , Sher e Bangla in our Nurul Haq Nur . BAL is so desperate that they want to suppress Nur at any cost .

But in reality BAL is digging its own grave . BAL will face it's consequence I can bet .

Mark my word man . @bluesky

The bottom line is "বিনাশ কালে বিপরীত বুদ্ধি" আওয়ামী লীগের হইছে এই দশা!

Bangladeshi women have the power of withdrawing consent six months after the fact.

Btw, rape case was filed against nur's friend because apparently he refused to marry her, so this girl was consenting to sex in hopes of getting married ???

Now I don't want to make any comments regarding this woman's morality, self respect or state of mind, but it seems a little strange to me, it's almost misogynistic in itself, that she offered herself up in hopes of marriage on a later date ? Which mind you is an allegation the accused parties vehemently deny.

Such withdrawal of consent cases happen in the west too, they're judged at the discretion of the jury or the judge though. It's all just trouble for the guy, I'll relay a piece of advice a friend gave me when I came to Germany : "Don't stick it into crazy" - It's the #1 rule men should follow to keep themselves safe in countries where the rule of law is unfairly sided against the male defendant.

More so in Bangladesh now with the death penalty instated for mere allegation of rape.

Btw, this 'victim', she has been engaged in a hunger strike since the past 7 days in front of Dhaka university.

What strikes me is, and I know this is how it is because I volunteered with an NGO that helps rape victims when I was in BD, that this so called victim is fine with showing her face openly and speaking to tons of cameras too.

Of all the rape victims, I've interacted with they made it extremely clear that their single biggest fear was news of their rape going out and society subsequently ostracizing and slut shaming them.

So I find it quite disingenuous that this women claims to have been raped, mind you withdrawal of consent isn't even rape, but then still shows up on camera, and even after accused is arrested she is staging a hunger strike for the arrest of NUR personally.

It is obvious this is all a drama with political motives, it always is, but they've done a very poor job of it this time around, whoever organised it must learn a thing or two yet.

Bangladeshi women have the power of withdrawing consent six months after the fact.
Not all women will take the chance though , as they have dignity . Only some ..... will take the chance . Some love to be used as tool of politics. But I would not comment further . Although we are using VPN still govt can easily catch us and can give the same treatment that Nur get ( ICT act case) . So it's better we remain silent.

Btw, rape case was filed against nur's friend because apparently he refused to marry her, so this girl was consenting to sex in hopes of getting married ???
You know the reality don't you ? However I do not believe that anything happened to her . If something had happened , she would file the case in 4/5 January instead of 8.5 months later . So surely it is political trap for Nur . However I wish he will be stronger only .
Now I don't want to make any comments regarding this woman's morality, self respect or state of mind, but it seems a little strange to me, it's almost misogynistic in itself, that she offered herself up in hopes of marriage on a later date ? Which mind you is an allegation the accused parties vehemently deny.

Yes agree completely . You can not teach anyone self respect and dignity . If someone can sell his/her dignity for politics , why do we need to teach them ? It will just drag us down to their line . Let them do their work .

Btw, this 'victim', she has been engaged in a hunger strike since the past 7 days in front of Dhaka university.

Did you see her hunger strike ? How can you be sure that she is not eating Biriyani 3/4 times every day ? How can someone remain hungry for 7 days after 9 months of her rape ? Total looks hoax to me . But again there is no point of arguing . If she would have done the same thing ( hunger strike and case ) just after that so called incident , I would support and respect her totally , but now ? You know my position I believe .

I wanted to post a video from his page , he challenged with logic against the rape allegation against his fellow . But now his page is disabled . Look at the thread , all link of his page is unavailable .

So what is the case ? Govt team started to fear him truly !

What strikes me is, and I know this is how it is because I volunteered with an NGO that helps rape victims when I was in BD, that this so called victim is fine with showing her face openly and speaking to tons of cameras too.

Of all the rape victims, I've interacted with they made it extremely clear that their single biggest fear was news of their rape going out and society subsequently ostracizing and slut shaming them.

So I find it quite disingenuous that this women claims to have been raped, mind you withdrawal of consent isn't even rape, but then still shows up on camera, and even after accused is arrested she is staging a hunger strike for the arrest of NUR personally.

It is obvious this is all a drama with political motives, it always is, but they've done a very poor job of it this time around, whoever organized it must learn a thing or two yet.
Completely agree with this part of your post . But I will not comment further, and you know why ! I just can say one thing , If in future AL is out from power , BNP will not return . So we do not have to be worried about it That's why we should not remain silent against foul work of BAL .

BAL is playing dirty reverse game now . It's called , "Sorpo hoye kato tumi , ojha hoiya jharo" . My total support is for VP nur from now . I wish him best of luck and start a new dawn in Bangladeshi politics that will be free from family dynastic system (পরিবার তন্ত্র) .

BAL must remember that no one can rule forever . Such reverse play will be the cause of their downfall. Everything has it's limit , and BCL/BAL does not know when to stop ! Bekub hole za hoy ar ki!

Last edited:
They are trying to kill his present and potential future career. I am not sure international forces are behind him, he seemed to have popped out of nowhere !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom