What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

what's new in that ? ? dont you know this before ? that RA&W , CIA , MOSSAD are penetrated deep in our society , even in masjid , who are taliban ? indian funded terrorist fighting the war of Afghans in Pakistan, bastards . our retard judges have time to take action against army General but not for those kind of internationally funded peoples, Geo , and some other channels , Political parties and religious parties , Shakeel afraidi caught as Doc of Polio , and he was CIA agent , so this shows that how much they are in our neighborhood , our ISI is working hard to stop them and trying to defend our Nuclear Assests at all cost , defending national interest , I salute them for their work and May Allah Protect them all where they are , whenever i rise my hand for Pray i always pray for them ... inshallah soon one great leader will come and kick out all those undercover agents from Pakistan
You really are a Rock Star my friend!...Why don't you become the great leader?

Usual fake arrests to please the public .

Feel sorry for the innocent Imams .

We are in paksitan not in india my friend maybe in your country they do this to pleased their people we have great forces and we love them no doubt they did great job included our agencies there are thusand example in pakistan Raw agent killing innocent people which is cowerd though never mind they are most of them dead who ever are left they will b punished and gona burn in hell ;)

We are in paksitan not in india my friend maybe in your country they do this to pleased their people we have great forces and we love them no doubt they did great job included our agencies there are thusand example in pakistan Raw agent killing innocent people which is cowerd though never mind they are most of them dead who ever are left they will b punished and gona burn in hell ;)

We all know Pakistan is a country of saints .

On a side note , have they released the picture of Indian weapons recovered from MQM office some time back .

Your comment dont make any sense to me lol what are u talking about u been drinking or what u must b tierd go and get some rest:D

They are all ready dead now who ever left they gona go the same way and will be punshid

Your comment dont make any sense to me lol what are u talking about u been drinking or what u must b tierd go and get some rest:D

Few months back there was news reports of Indian weapons recovered from MQM office .

Have they released the picture of those weapons ??

Well i dont know about any of those news so no coment ;)

Exactly , nobody knows . After creating media frenzy these news usually dies down because no proof to present to the public .

ha. Decades ago?
When? 1990 or 1980 or 1970 or earlier
Which Mullahs were captured
Names
Dates
Their location from India??
Please add some real sense in this unrealistic and constipated conspiracy theory thread.

Sir, just watch the video, if you didn't. It will explain all of your above questions. By the way, not every religious person in a mosque is a mullah, especially not the ones caught. (the 21 raw agents).

As for the names and dates, ISI wouldn't of course wouldn't provide them at your front desk. This is not their style.

Are there any Virgins in Hell? ;)
Or even in Heaven; for that matter........?

Back
Top Bottom