What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

These Imams are here for partying???

RAW stands for research and analysis wing......
there job is not only to kill and destabilize pak

there are many things that they do starting from surveillance to monitor anti Indi activities inside pak
they are present in Pakistani armed forces even to know about pakistani war weapons and preparedness

we all know RAW agents are in pak and ISI agents in India,and they were caught
whats the big deal.......did the imams told you that they were bombing some place or were they targetting some political personal

they could be partying there also :p:

U got that wrong here is no one trolle or insulting anyone elss u guys are doin silly argument which does't make sance they were raw agents whats goin on today in pakistan behind is raw inteligancies who dont care about somone life and they show them selve they are pecemaker but they dont they are against peacefull life and peacefull people thats what they are doin anyway now must they know those terrerist does't has much time left and they will b destroyed soon

Pakistanis capture their own people call them RAW agents -> ISI best agency World
of course ... foreign agencies dont just send their own guys into other countries .. they can always use local "disgruntled" people too.

Surjeet Singh, agrees that ISI is the best.. he was captured but treated well and sent back. and according to BBC there are 300 Indians held in Pakistan.

BBC News - India spy Surjeet Singh returns from Pakistan jail

Yeah but our govt is sleeping they not gona do anything about this these people are keep coming and now they start targat our army forces but nwaz govt want aman ki asha stupid leadership and self fishnes is in them blood

Many Imams and preachers are on the payroll of foreign intelligence. One very frequent guest on "Aalim-online" was found drunk on his way back from a US Embassy gathering.

Oscar he wasn't drunk he was Researching the effect of alcohol, so he can preach to his followers what not to do when he get back :cheers::omghaha:.

If the news was real that would definitely be a hot selling item in all more credible media houses of pakistan..But in this case a single second rate media is reporting this-without an iota of verifiable details such as the place were they were arrested and the mosques where they were imams of..While the dire need of islamists to make up such lies can be understood-to separate the role of violent islam in terrorism in pakistan and make it appear like the handiwork of foreign elements infilterated in religious circles,the participation of senior and more knowledgeable members like @Icarus in this stupid thread is disappointing.

Afcorse this thread gona disapointed u becaz they were belong to u if someone show raw people reall face and them stupid work against paksitan and innocent people thats what pleased u people but remember one thing our media is not like your media who is always keep crying about pakistan and our technoldgies and ur media always told u people some extra stuff about fogion countries and make u more scary this is real thread they are indian agent including today they call TTp all of them belong to india and what ever is today in pakistan india is responsibale for that

Lol yeah in ur country but in the world people are watching and they love to see real face of terrerists:eek:

If the news was real that would definitely be a hot selling item in all more credible media houses of pakistan..But in this case a single second rate media is reporting this-without an iota of verifiable details such as the place were they were arrested and the mosques where they were imams of..While the dire need of islamists to make up such lies can be understood-to separate the role of violent islam in terrorism in pakistan and make it appear like the handiwork of foreign elements infilterated in religious circles,the participation of senior and more knowledgeable members like @Icarus in this stupid thread is disappointing.

I respond to whatever post I am funneled. My apologies if any of my posts were taken to be in bad taste.

Well thats alright my frind if u attack somone with harsh words who dont even make sense to peoole what would u accept to other anyway live in peace and enjoy life

I wonder what the RAW imams are teaching???

Do they chant RAW RAW KABOOM KABOOM.... RAW RAW KABOOM KABOOM... o_O

What ever thay tryin to teach them people are not stupid living there thats y they caught them and they will b punshed for that

What ever thay tryin to teach them people are not stupid living there thats y they caught them and they will b punshed for that

And i believe they didnt reach there last week became Imams overnight and was caught this week.

They must have been there teaching all the good stuff for so many years and was caught ( the whole gang of 21 all at once -wow) redhanded .

Kewl news though.

Back
Top Bottom