What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

the goat(s) ate it.

Ask Rescue bhai.

he rescued those goats from being molested by raw imams planted in Islu mosques

Men who stare at Goats

@FaujHistorian we did indeed in the past captured Indian spies who were posing as Imams... Islam is our weakness and if people can get away with rape of children, beheading, intimidation, unlawful occupation of land & property then why not spying too? RAW can recruit local agents too and that Mullah might not even know that what he is doing is not for the greatness of the "correct form of Saudi Islam" but for Idol worshiping Hindus.. also circumcision is no big deal for spies just to pass all the tests.

men-who-stare-at-goats-mar-19.jpg

@Icarus we captured some spies with authentic Lailpoor Punjabi speakers didnt we? the Sikhs from Indian Punjab with the right clothing (& corrective surgery ) can pass for anyone from Samandri and Faisalabad no? ;)

@BATMAN
I never doubt your claims. you are one of the few I can bet myself because your commitment to state of Pakistan and its defenders is unflinching, we have many things to differ but when it comes to Pakistan you will find me next to you with the two fingers up the arse of anyone (without any discrimination) who thinks or does bad of my homeland

Men who stare at Goats

hahahahah.

Irfan bhai,

I am literally hurting in the ribs the way you made connection of my post to the movie.

hahahahahah

@FaujHistorian we did indeed in the past captured Indian spies who were posing as Imams... ....

One can pose as police officer and military solider as well.

Why just Mullahs?

Now if someone comes to me and claims that some Sikh has been posing as a brigadier for 3000 Pakistani soliders, and they all are marching to this Sikh imposter brigadier's commands

then I'll have a serious problem with the story.

Wouldn't you?

Same thing with my Mohallah's Imam.

When my family is sending 3 meals and paying his expenses and electric/gas bills we know which part of Kashmir he comes from.

So the point is

One can catch a criminal thug on the street who is posing like a Mullah, or police officer or solider

But

someone comes and says, A sikh has been leading prayers in a mosque for a length of time

I will not believe it unless provided with specific names and date of birth and their place of birth in India

Without such concrete evidence,

such things are just rumor mongering at their best,.

just sensationalism . That's all

All the Indian Praising RaW presence in Pakistan

I don't think "sane Indian posters" are praising.

They are just mourning the loss of aql of Pakistanis who now believe in conspiracy theories as if they were given to us by angels from heavens.

Last edited:
@FaujHistorian I explained my reasoning earlier. Mullah has a cross sectional impact, its far more intentse, fast and destructive specially in our born again more Arab than the Arab population.

while Muhammad PBUH taught about easiness in the Islamic faith, our Mollah thuggery is looking at ways to make the religion as painful as the monks of the old who believed that putting yourself in pain and those around you some how pleases god.

take example of Red Mosque, the imam there openly taunts the military and the security services and dares to launch another operation. he praises the taliban and mocks the dead soldiers even the slain CID officer in Karachi saying thats the fate of those who fight the soldiers of Islam. that wouldnt the enemies of Pakistan find that place a safest sanctuary?

indeed there are other places and professions available and getting recruited into the armed forces of the enemy is also high risk / high reward proposition so is getting married to influential military and civilian personal of very important positions.

Indian female spies have been known to have had children here and after completion of their mission they abandoned their children and escaped.

there is a joke famous among the ISI which some other military men might confirm as well..
it goes like that..

an Indian female spy is captured.... and brought in front of one interrogator.. he says to ehr

"give me the report"

.. ahm...
few days pass and many people come demanding report from the spy..

after few days... when she can barely walk.. she is brought to another interrogator who says..
"ok give me the report"

she goes... "sorry cant give you the report anymore its swollen badly now"

Pakistanis capture their own people call them RAW agents -> ISI best agency World

Last edited:
U kiding me why should we say about those raw terrerist who capture in pakistan they said that they are indian well u are talking like 5 year old child grow up

And you believe this tripe? So you are part of the hoards of gullible sheeple who will believe anything just because some nut said so? I didn't know you guys were so stupid as to allow RAW imams to preach in Pakistani mosques for years!! WTF was your ISI doing? Are they so incompetent that they didn't know or is it a conspiracy by them to allow RAW agents to preach in mosques?
And yes, Nawaz Shareef is a RAW agent too! We've got you guys by your balls!

Bro, first of all, I was just trying to put some sense into your pals who just started trolling on this thread. :hitwall:

Second of all, please do cut short on those insults. (makes you look like a troll too) :lol:

Thirdly, there are many places in which Raw has been present (check the rest of this thread or ask someone) and its agents have been captured from many places too (again see the rest of the thread). 8-)

Fourthly, WHO said that Nawaz Shareef is a Raw agent?? Did I say that? Please do stop trolling if you can't give anything useful to this thread. :crazy:

If indeed they were RAW agents , the ISI is professional enough not to publicize the fact. This is rumor mongering at best.

If indeed they were RAW agents , the ISI is professional enough not to publicize the fact. This is rumor mongering at best.

Sir, the event talked about in the video has happened decades ago. I presume you did see the video?

So, no need to hide it now.

Sir, the event talked about in the video has happened decades ago. I presume you did see the video?

So, no need to hide it now.

I am checking the video out from youtube or the original source. Somehow I m not getting it in this site.

but why bring up something which happened decades ago ?? I'm curious

but why bring up something which happened decades ago ?? I'm curious

The man in the video was just giving an example of where enemy spies can be hidden in the fabric of society. His claim even surprised me but seeing that we are talking about "spies" here, anything is possible.

By the way, the video is on the first page of this thread. I am able to access it.

The man in the video was just giving an example of where enemy spies can be hidden in the fabric of society. His claim even surprised me but seeing that we are talking about "spies" here, anything is possible.

By the way, the video is on the first page of this thread. I am able to access it.

I tried but I'm still not getting it. Its alright , I can check out on youtube.

On Topic : Its true that spies can be hidden anywhere in the fabric of society , however we should distinguish between "spies" and assets . People driven with strong ideologies and motivations eg. Religion , personal hatred , discontent etc can be manipulated and utilized as an asset by trained personnel. Its quite commonplace in espionage.

I can quote a few cases :

Some years back an Indian Diplomat Madhuri Gupta was arrested by RAW counterintelligence for spying for Pakistan-passing on sensitive information. Her words after being captured was " What took you guys , so long? "

Her motivation -" being repeatedly ignored by her superiors which she perceived as humiliation.

There are a lot of shocking cases in the history of espionage.

There are a lot of shocking cases in the history of espionage.

Yeah. one of the most daring one was the CIA mole Indian officer in Indian gov few years ago,

He was promptly smuggled to USA.

Sir, the event talked about in the video has happened decades ago. .

ha. Decades ago?

When? 1990 or 1980 or 1970 or earlier

Which Mullahs were captured

Names

Dates

Their location from India??

Please add some real sense in this unrealistic and constipated conspiracy theory thread.

Thank you

Yeah. one of the most daring one was the CIA mole Indian officer in Indian gov few years ago,

He was promptly smuggled to USA.

Yep , It was the Rabinder Singh case. The CIA mole . Allegedly he ran RAW 's counter intelligence covert ops during the time of the un rest in Punjab , the demands for Khalistan etc.

Even though the RAW became suspicious of his activities and put him under surveillance , he was able to evade them and escape to the U.S abetted by the C.I.A .

Espionage and the broader role of intelligence agencies in political /geo-political conflicts is little known and fascinating ; only provided the discussion is carried out in a level headed and unemotional way , without getting into the patriotic or the moral aspect of the equation.

if someone is praising raw presence in pak then how does it prove that india supports terrorism
both things are not related :crazy:
These Imams are here for partying???

Back
Top Bottom