What's new

Captive flight trials of anti-radiation missile soon

Probably the Tejas would be equipped with these missiles to neutralize enemy air defences (missiles) from stand off ranges within own territory after which the MKIs and Rafales will go in for massive interdiction of enemy assets.

Why only LCA, why not whole IAF. Actually the plan is 100% indignation in Missiles tech. till than use Russian KH-31 P with 110 KM range, and there is also Russian KH-31PM with 160 Miles range buddy, but what I don't like if DRDO are using (L-111, L-112, L-113) Russian Seeker with Indian Propulsion or newer L-130 Seeker from Omsk Plant "Avtomatika" (CKBA) and chest thumping as the Indian because even Iranian have developed KH-35U Anti ship Cruise missile, taking tech from the Soviet era Krosun KH-35 I am writing a long write up on a topic which will cover this topic also.

Last edited:
4tkoZ2f.jpg

'
*The missile’s range is 100 to 125 km

*Dual pulse propulsion system used as in the case of LR-SAM, Astra Mark 2

*The entire missile is being developed indigenously, including the seeker

*Used by Tejas to MKI

I too thought the missile ^^ was the NGARM until I realized that it looks awfully similar to the Russian Kh-58 family.

Kh-58-Kilter-Fencer-1S.jpg

Now unless DRDO decided to copy the Kh-58 (!), this picture may only be for representative purposes. Prasun Sengupta reports that any indigenous ARM is likely to be based off the Astra Mk-1 airframe. Will have to wait & see I guess...I'm not 100% sure either way.

Why only LCA, why not whole IAF. Actually the plan is 100% indignation in Missiles tech. till than use Russian KH-31 P with 110 KM range, and there is also Russian KH-31PM with 160 Miles range buddy, but what I don't like if DRDO are using (L-111, L-112, L-113) Russian Seeker with Indian Propulsion or newer L-130 Seeker from Omsk Plant "Avtomatika" (CKBA) and chest thumping as the Indian because even Iranian have developed KH-35U Anti ship Cruise missile, taking tech from the Soviet era Krosun KH-35 I am writing a long write up on a topic which will cover this topic also.
But it says all components including seeker will be indigenous.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom