What's new

Captain Vikram Batra : Torturer Turned War Hero

I doubt that. Given maggots infest in meat.:D
Anyway, you are doing a poor job at it then, why Kashmir is still under Indian control?

Batra point is point 4875 captured by his unit.

The squealing from point 4875 was't what you thought it was.;) :lol:

As I said, we are still occupying strategic heights in kargil and butra or chutra can do diddly squat about that. LOL

One in head and one in chest is a typical case of being grabbed by pu*** and neutralised. You can imagine who was squealing. :D

As I said, we are still occupying strategic heights in kargil and butra or chutra can do diddly squat about that. LOL

One in head and one in chest is a typical case of being grabbed by pu*** and neutralised. You can imagine who was squealing. :D
Is that an excuse? :lol:
You captured quite a few useless points when it comes to launching an attack. If you had most at least half of strategic points then you would launch an attack and easily take over Kashmir.

Centre mass and headshot is quick death, but being stabbed in the stomach with bayonets isn't.

Yup, even 2.4 million are not enough to keep 400,000 professionally trained soldiers at bay.
Your argument is valid when you have Kashmir. Until then, whatever it takes to keep you at bay. No matter the number of soldiers required, what matters is your ilk don't step foot in the valley. If does, send him packed.

Is that an excuse? :lol:
You captured quite a few useless points when it comes to launching an attack. If you had most at least half of strategic points then you would launch an attack and easily take over Kashmir.

Centre mass and headshot is quick death, but being stabbed in the stomach with bayonets isn't.

As I said, we are still occupying strategic heights in kargil , a topic discussed in detail on this forum many times over.

Chest and headshot mean only one thing, this rat was , as trump would say, grabbed by his p*** and neutralised at close range. Which confirmed that this maggot was warned of his end a day before. A job well done by Pak Army, true to their words. Revenge taken on behalf of the innocent and unarmed Kashmiri women. Pakistan army not only deal with terrorist by also a firm believer in women's rights and their dignity. ;)

As I said, we are still occupying strategic heights in kargil , a topic discussed in detail on this forum many times over.

Chest and headshot mean only one thing, this rat was , as trump would say, grabbed by his p*** and neutralised at close range. Which confirmed that this maggot was warned of his end a day before. A job well done by Pak Army, true to their words. Revenge taken on behalf of the innocent and unarmed Kashmiri women. Pakistan army not only deal with terrorist by also a firm believer in women's rights and their dignity. ;)
More excuses for not getting Kashmir:lol:. We reached here, captured there, but Kashmir banega?

Reading about what happened in point 4875, we know who got grabbed by ____

More excuses for not getting Kashmir:lol:. We reached here, captured there, but Kashmir banega?

Reading about what happened in point 4875, we know who got grabbed by ____

Whole of Kashmir is a long term agenda. After all we got big chuck of it in a war ;). we imposed no fly zone over IOK during our operation swift retort . lol

Your establishment can feed you all the garbage they want, at the end of the day, poor butra got one in head and one in chest, which only mean one things. Those who are familiar with black ops, will understand this. ;)

Whole of Kashmir is a long term agenda. After all we got big chuck of it in a war ;). we imposed no fly zone over IOK during our operation swift retort . lol

Your establishment can feed you all the garbage they want, at the end of the day, poor butra got one in head and one in chest, which only mean one things. Those who are familiar with black ops, will understand this. ;)
Yeah. laang term agenda it is. Good you came up with a new excuse every time one fails.:lol:

And sure, everything is propaganda, Kashmir is now totally in Pakistan control, our establishment is lying to us. :D

Yeah. laang term agenda it is. Good you came up with a new excuse every time one fails.:lol:

And sure, everything is propaganda, Kashmir is now totally in Pakistan control, our establishment is lying to us. :D

Its a step by step approach mate, we already got Azad Kashmir, that we wrestled in a war with you. :D

Your establishment is lying about this rat to you, that's what I am saying. You are giving him your heights military medal for being p**** grabbed by Pak army. LOL

Its a step by step approach mate, we already got Azad Kashmir, that we wrestled in a war with you. :D

Your establishment is lying about this rat to you, that's what I am saying. You are giving him your heights military medal for being p**** grabbed by Pak army. LOL
hahaha is the step by step process work backwards? In the beginning, there was east pakistan and wealthiest nation in South Asia. Soon, they took a step back and is now only west Pakistan still wealthiest in South Asia, then again took a step back not wealthiest anymore but stable and rapidly developing. Then took yet another step went bankrupt and started taking loan after loan.

Continue this steps someday we will deal with Pak Punjab.:D Like I said, everything is false, Pakistan is in total control over Kashmir, our soldiers lost all wars because we eat veggies and theory that 1 Mard e Momin = 10 Hindus army men. Not too hard right? You won and now controls all of Jammu and Kashmir. Peace.

hahaha is the step by step process work backwards? In the beginning, there was east pakistan and wealthiest nation in South Asia. Soon, they took a step back and is now only west Pakistan still wealthiest in South Asia, then again took a step back not wealthiest anymore but stable and rapidly developing. Then took yet another step went bankrupt and started taking loan after loan.

Continue this steps someday we will deal with Pak Punjab.:D Like I said, everything is false, Pakistan is in total control over Kashmir, our soldiers lost all wars because we eat veggies and theory that 1 Mard e Momin = 10 Hindus army men. Not too hard right? You won and now controls all of Jammu and Kashmir. Peace.

Look at the map dude, Azad Kashmir, being part of federation of Pakistan, merged with Pakistan, wrestled in a war with you. What else you want? LOL.

We are still very wealthy, come a see our life style , the way we roll and live in Pakistan. If our government is not rich doesn't mean we are not. you slum dwellers got nothing on us, trust me.

For you, may you keep on giving your "veer chakkar" "ghan chakkar" , "porri qum ko chakkar", to those were p**** grabbed by Pakistan army. Good entertainment for us Pakistanis. :D

Look at the map dude, Azad Kashmir, being part of federation of Pakistan, merged with Pakistan, wrestled in a war with you. What else you want? LOL.

We are still very wealthy, come a see our life style , the way we roll and live in Pakistan. If our government is not rich doesn't mean we are not. you slum dwellers got nothing on us, trust me.

For you, may you keep on giving your "veer chakkar" "ghan chakkar" , "porri qum ko chakkar", to those were p**** grabbed by Pakistan army. Good entertainment for us Pakistanis. :D
Never knew Princely state of Jammu and Kashmir was India. But your ignorance is forgivable.:D

I'm not talking about British Pakistanis. With 40% of you living in Multidimentional poverty that's some strange richness. Maybe happy being poor as someone said, you beat India in happiness index. Probably the only stat you actually is better at something. All the rest from education to quality of living is poor. And you expect Kashmiris to come and join that poor piece of land with no future?

Kab ayega tera mauka?

When did it happen? We need to dispatch another 800,000 Gangadeshi state sponsored terrorists.

It was during Kargil war. You can youtube the video of indian channel interviewing this idiot Vikram Bhatra. In that video, this guy is telling how they (his company) and Pakistani soldiers talk to each other due to radio lines being so close to each other. Then he shows the message Pakistanis sent. In that message, Pakistani soldiers tell him that he will be killed the next day when indians will launch the attack to retake one position from Pakistan. Pakistani soldiers tell him that we know you think of yourself as some sort of hero so we have specially marked you. If you are part of the team who would re-take the position tomorrow, we will kill you. It's better to stay back and let your company do the work.

The next day his company attacked the weak position to take it back, and during the fight he was killed :)

Never knew Princely state of Jammu and Kashmir was India. But your ignorance is forgivable.:D

I'm not talking about British Pakistanis. With 40% of you living in Multidimentional poverty that's some strange richness. Maybe happy being poor as someone said, you beat India in happiness index. Probably the only stat you actually is better at something. All the rest from education to quality of living is poor. And you expect Kashmiris to come and join that poor piece of land with no future?

Kab ayega tera mauka?

Learn the events of 1948 war and then come and talk.

When did I say British Pakistanis? LOL . I can assure you that Pakistani, IN PAKISTAN got much better life style then majority of Indians living in worse conditions then African sub sahara.

Do you even have a clue how Azad Kashmir is like? LOL . Occupied Kashmiris will jump on any opportunity to be merged with our part of Kashmir. Its peaceful, tranquil and prosperous. Very unlike the hell hole Indian occupied Kashmir is.

Learn the events of 1948 war and then come and talk.

When did I say British Pakistanis? LOL . I can assure you that Pakistani, IN PAKISTAN got much better life style then majority of Indians living in worse conditions then African sub sahara.

Do you even have a clue how Azad Kashmir is like? LOL . Occupied Kashmiris will jump on any opportunity to be merged with our part of Kashmir. Its peaceful, tranquil and prosperous. Very unlike the hell hole Indian occupied Kashmir is.
By the looks of it, your knowledge on the events is lacking.

With HDI similar to that of Swaziland or Angola pretty sure the life style is luxurious.:enjoy:

Yeah sure does, that's why they jumped at the opportunity twice to help IA kick your army out. LOL You still haven't learned.

By the looks of it, your knowledge on the events is lacking.

With HDI similar to that of Swaziland or Angola pretty sure the life style is luxurious.:enjoy:

Yeah sure does, that's why they jumped at the opportunity twice to help IA kick your army out. LOL You still haven't learned.

Kiddo, you have no clue what you are on about.

Lets put it this way, brides here don't ask for toilet as the precondition of their consent for marriage.:D

You are pathetic, third world, dump , slum dwellers of a country mate, know your place.

Back
Top Bottom