What's new

Captain Safdar lashes out at Qamar Javed Bajwa .

Bajwa banged his cutie day and night.

Gussa to banta hai.
Lol sharif family such a cuck family, can’t even keep their women satisfied lol.
Captain seems to have lost his marbles, ab bas bongiyan maar sakta ha. What a pathetic end this guy is having, knowing his wife doesn’t give an F about him, lol

Lol sharif family such a cuck family, can’t even keep their women satisfied lol.
Captain seems to have lost his marbles, ab bas bongiyan maar sakta ha. What a pathetic end this guy is having, knowing his wife doesn’t give an F about him, lol
I mean she's right probably. Who would want to fVck a loser retired captain when you have the big bad General waiting for you at GHQ?

Lagta hy kisi ny isko Bajwa air Mryam bibi ki one on one meeting ki video foward ker di hy.
Ghusa us ko video ka nai hai Os ne os k kapray phar diye thay. Ab is becharay ko naya Jora Khreed ker dena pare ga.

LOL a movie should be made with exactly this script.

I mean she's right probably. Who would want to fVck a loser retired captain when you have the big bad General waiting for you at GHQ?
Be respectful for woman she is daughter and mother of someone these type of language is not good

Be respectful for woman she is daughter and mother of someone these type of language is not good
I thought respect had to be EARNED?? By looting the country’s resources and becoming **** queen you want respect for her?

Izzat unko milti ha jo izzat walay kaam kerain, not simeone who gets surgery in geneva and london on Pak taxpayers.
Ye khanzeer aur khawarij hain, inki koi izzat nahi

Back
Top Bottom