What's new

Capable of making Rafale jets but transfer of technology not possible in 36-aircraft deal: HAL chief

What a strange logic. The Indians are capable of producing Rafale fighters, but are still spending billions to buy them from the French LOL

Such naive comments. The corporates always favor whoever is ruling. That's how they do business. Besides this agreement was signed during the congress era.
lol ji 126 plane with tot wali deal ko 36 off the shelf bana diya wo bhi mehnga . just for ambanis .
thank u bjp .

lol ji 126 plane with tot wali deal ko 36 off the shelf bana diya wo bhi mehnga . just for ambanis .
thank u bjp .
haha, more. No, just for India. We can further expand the deal and involve private partners to reduce red tape.

Smart business.

haha, more. No, just for India. We can further expand the deal and involve private partners to reduce red tape.

Smart business.
lol ok.. if it makes you sleep well ..
anil ambani =1
india= -1

What a strange logic. The Indians are capable of producing Rafale fighters, but are still spending billions to buy them from the French LOL
They are capable of producing Rafale in the same manner they were capable of producing Su30 MKI, You have been producing and exporting JF-17 and so on.

thank u bjp .

Janaab, 126 waali deal thi hi nahi.
It was BS, which is why Dassault and UPA never came to an agreement.

Look at Qatar and Egypt and how much they are paying for their Rafales.
Somehow, some fools have it in their minds that license produced 126 Rafales (which always costs more than off the shelf purchase) will just cost $20 billion, ridiculous.

I read this yesterday, today I was sitting with my family and I thought of it and starting laughing....my family thought i am going senile

Janaab, 126 waali deal thi hi nahi.
It was BS, which is why Dassault and UPA never came to an agreement.

Look at Qatar and Egypt and how much they are paying for their Rafales.
Somehow, some fools have it in their minds that license produced 126 Rafales (which always costs more than off the shelf purchase) will just cost $20 billion, ridiculous.
i think this gy do better research thn any indian here .

Capable of making Rafale jets :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

for 35 years failed to make flyable chick named Tejas but still claimed to make 4.5 gen jets...:lol:

i think they mean local assembly , and produce some parts of it like MKI .

India and Hal company BAHAL:rofl:
Screenshot_2018-12-23-21-02-57-1.png

Screenshot_2018-12-23-21-03-31-1.png
Screenshot_2018-12-23-21-03-07-1.png
Screenshot_2018-12-23-21-02-46-1.png
Screenshot_2018-12-23-21-03-07-1.png
Screenshot_2018-12-23-21-03-20-1.png

Screenshot_2018-12-23-21-17-57.png
Screenshot_2018-12-23-21-18-12.png
Screenshot_2018-12-23-21-17-39.png

Last edited:
Back