What's new

Canine prisoner of war

Seriously not funny man.Look at the poor dog's expression,it's like he knows these guys are the real animals and that he is in big trouble.I really think that those terrorists are going to execute him.:frown:

I don't even want to think what's going through the mind of the dog's handler or the soldiers of his company.They are usually very attached because these animals save their lives and provide a ray of hope in a war zone with their personality.

Last edited:
Seriously not funny man.Look at the poor dog's expression,it's like he knows these guys are the real animals and that he is in big trouble.I really think that those terrorists are going to execute him.:frown:

I don't even want to think what's going through the mind of the dog's handler or the soldiers of his company.They are usually very attached because these animals save their lives and provide a ray of hope in a war zone with their personality.

Blame should be on US soldiers, they jeopardized the dog by being in Afghanistan in the first place and raiding that area. Also how do you know they are terrorists? Those men are fighting for their country.

Blame should be on US soldiers, they jeopardized the dog by being in Afghanistan in the first place and raiding that area. Also how do you know they are terrorists? Those men are fighting for their country.

They're scum terrorists to me as i'm sure the talibans in Pakistan are terrorists to you.And to me also actually.

They're scum terrorists to me as i'm sure the talibans in Pakistan are terrorists to you.And to me also actually.

The Afghan Taliban are fighting to get rid of foreign armed soldiers in their country just as I'm sure people in your country would fight foreign invaders in Romania. Soviets invaded your country before did Romania not resist? Doesn't make them terrorists if they attacked enemy troops, that's called war.

The Afghan Taliban are fighting to get rid of foreign armed soldiers in their country just as I'm sure people in your country would fight foreign invaders in Romania. Soviets invaded your country before did Romania not resist? Doesn't make them terrorists if they attacked enemy troops, that's called war.

Let's not compare apples with oranges.The taliban represent a medieval regime not worthy of rulling a country in the 21st century.I am pretty sure you wouldn't want them rulling Pakistan as i wouldn't want them rulling Romania but you wish this ill fate on the poor afghans.Why ? Just so they remain a puppet state ? The hell with millions of souls,may they rot under a barbaric 8th century regime ?.Nobody elected them ,they took power by force of arms.On top of that they were harbouring the world's no 1 terrorist to.

Let's not compare apples with oranges.The taliban represent a medieval regime not worthy of rulling a country in the 21st century.I am pretty sure you wouldn't want them rulling Pakistan as i wouldn't want them rulling Romania but you wish this ill fate on the poor afghans.Why ? Just so they remain a puppet state ? The hell with millions of souls,may they rot under a barbaric 8th century regime ?.Nobody elected them ,they took power by force of arms.On top of that they were harbouring the world's no 1 terrorist to.

Doesn't matter what they represent to you, they are Afghans, many of them use to be ordinary locals from various jobs and groups of society and banded together to fight a foreign invader. Many consider communism a barbaric ideology not worth of ruling a country in the 20th century hence wars against communism were waged in Korea and Vietnam, that's what democratic nations considered communist nations.

At the end of the day it's none of anyone's business but the Afghans themselves, the Taliban there are locals and they do by law have the right to defend themselves and country.

Doesn't matter what they represent to you, they are Afghans, many of them use to be ordinary locals from various jobs and groups of society and banded together to fight a foreign invader. Many consider communism a barbaric ideology not worth of ruling a country in the 20th century hence wars against communism were waged in Korea and Vietnam, that's what democratic nations considered communist nations.

At the end of the day it's none of anyone's business but the Afghans themselves, the Taliban there are locals and they do by law have the right to defend themselves and country.

Actually no.I'm glad that from time to time somebody intervenes to oust maniac regimes.And you don't get more insane than the taliban.

Anyway you know damn well that this wasn't strictly an afghan business as the taliban had outside help to gain power,massive military help from Pakistan.They are not freedom fighters,they are cowards and opressors of humanity,they represent the dark ages and what is more backward and savage within a human being.

Actually no.I'm glad that from time to time somebody intervenes to oust maniac regimes.And you don't get more insane than the taliban.

Anyway you know damn well that this wasn't strictly an afghan business as the taliban had outside help to gain power,massive military help from Pakistan.They are not freedom fighters,they are cowards and opressors of humanity,they represent the dark ages and what is more backward and savage within a human being.

I don't agree with the Taliban ideology as well, but from their perspective they are born and live in Afghanistan and they are fighting a foreign invader and a government propped up by foreign invaders, whether you agree with their ideology or not they still have right to fight for their country from a foreign invader. Communism wasn't strictly a Eastern European business, Korea business or Vietnam business either they had outside help to gain power, massive military help from Russia and China.

Are they fighting for their country, or for your country's interest, terrorist?

Are they fighting for their country, or for your country's interest, terrorist?
Why don't you carry out a survey of all the insurgents in Afghan and enlighten us all about there true intentions how much they are paid and by whom.
Then maybe we can do an analysis of what an ANA soldier is paid by America and what the opposition is getting.

Why don't you carry out a survey of all the insurgents in Afghan and enlighten us all about there true intentions how much they are paid and by whom.
Then maybe we can do an analysis of what an ANA soldier is paid by America and what the opposition is getting.

It is known by all that your intelligence agency is terrorist sponsors, and who are paying your armies sallery, let me tell you American Aid

It is known by all that your intelligence agency is terrorist sponsors, and who are paying your armies sallery, let me tell you American Aid

You are definitely very confused. What you are saying is that

America is paying the wages of Pakistan Army.

Pakistan Army is paying the Afghan insurgents.

And then America goes and pays ANA to fight against those insurgents.
Have you completely lost your senses.

Back
Top Bottom