What's new

Canadians get a taste of life without snow

This winter is quite hot in Delhi too..it's the middle of december and its hardly cold

Lol.....

Human recorded history is so short that we can't figure out.

Yes, but the fossilized record goes much further back and has been studied fairly extensively.

Hey we still have 17 days left in December.
Here on this side of the border (cough...cough..somebody's flags) in New England you'd never catch anybody saying something like that to challenge fate/nature.

You can be walking around in shorts one sunny day and two days later there is a blizzard. We don't take anything related to weather for granted.

2da4a91efae433d5d6fd2492a8f906edf18f9214f0d3981398413c12a16a2399.jpg

New York used to have snow in December. New York has no more snow in December. Chicago seems to have no snow in December.

New York used to have snow in December. New York has no more snow in December. Chicago seems to have no snow in December.

Have you forgotten the last two winters? :D

Snow storm coming on Toronto!
Funny just how the temprature was +10 a few days ago and last night it was -10 with wind chill

33 degrees? 40 degrees? That is a bloody HEATWAVE for us this time of year. :D

It isn't February yet...that's when things usually get real nasty around here.

It is not nice. Warm winter weather means more insects can survive the winter. It would cause big problems for agriculture in the coming spring.

I have a feeling it's going to be really bad. More moths were huddled near my outdoor lanterns (and on my door) this year than normal. Maybe they are drawn more to the new LED's I installed (I figured less).

Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 3.07.37 PM.jpg

Not anywhere near as bad as this though. o_O

Last edited:
Not even global warming can fix Canadian weather. My friend went to Edmonton couple of years ago. He hates it there. He wants to come back but is kinda stuck there. Shrink has put him on pills.

And its snowing above average in Utah. It hadn't snowed like this in the past couple of decades.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom