What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right after filling 6 pages with dirt you just realized, bravo:tup:
better late then never:angel:

Am not so selfish to take all the credit...pls shower generous amounts of credit on WJ also...:lol:

guys after many days I was really enjoying a thread and was Laughing MA0 :D.....hope the thread is not closed :P

Am not so selfish to take all the credit...pls shower generous amounts of credit on WJ also...:lol:

Buddy, me and IJ were having a laugh, but you required some ointment, well you are the priveledged guest.

guys after many days I was really enjoying a thread and was Laughing MA0 :D.....hope the thread is not closed :P

You better hope its not your last laughter :lol: last time i had same feeling but my counterpart was fired :lol:

Buddy, me and IJ were having a laugh, but you required some ointment, well you are the priveledged guest.

thanks for ur concern....seems ur having abundant oinment for ur own use...:lol:

do u have any elite university in pakistan where they teach u these weeping jokes...???

:lol:, another newbie arrived, we are all cracking jokes here enjoy, if you are weeping by my jokes then take a break and get some tissues cuz there will be lot worst:lol:

wohahaha hardly I think newbies would be coming in these many numbers!! mostly are as they say reincarnation of banned members lolz :D

wohahaha hardly I think newbies would be coming in these many numbers!! mostly are as they say reincarnation of banned members lolz :D

i realized that too, seems like baharat rakshak just opened their cages, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom