What's new

Can we add a feedback function for reported comments

@WebMaster I am facing the same issue of not being able to post in this thread too without any errors, warnings or notifications:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...e-on-social-media.603014/page-4#post-11187872
The forum software has decided it doesn't like you anymore Cheng :p:

Seriously though, so far it does not appear any mod banned you from those threads (doesn't make sense why they would given the content and the fact that there are far more inflammatory topics that you can post on). You don't appear on the thread reply ban list. Appears to be some sort of glitch that Webby is trying to figure out.

That is more an indication of the management. The software itself does not care. :D
Yeah, seems like a glitch. I don't see you banned. I will look into it, but it seems trivial.

Yeah, seems like a glitch. I don't see you banned. I will look into it, but it seems trivial.

Thank you for looking into it, since the "glitch" prevents me from participating in certain threads without any recourse or workaround. Unless that is a preferred "side-effect", some resolution or fixing the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom