What's new

Can we add a feedback function for reported comments

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I've been personally attacked 3 times today in seperate topics... what a way to start the week right! lol

So i've reported these 3 offending posts, but i've no way of knowing if they've been reviewed or not. If you report something on facebook/twitter - once they look at it, you get a report back.

Does the software that runs this forum, have a similar sort of plugin you could add to do that?

I've been personally attacked 3 times today in seperate topics... what a way to start the week right! lol

So i've reported these 3 offending posts, but i've no way of knowing if they've been reviewed or not. If you report something on facebook/twitter - once they look at it, you get a report back.

Does the software that runs this forum, have a similar sort of plugin you could add to do that?

There is an option for the mods to provide feedback or not, if they care to use it.

I stand by what I wrote. Not only the proletariat do not get any feedback, they can be given thread bans on the sly with no notification or justification by cowards acting out on their personal grudges, and to add insult to injury, even a request for review is given the cold shoulder despite reminders, as @AgNoStiC MuSliM knows well.

There is an option to provide feedback, but it requires the moderator reviewing the issue to check a box and enter a comment, and I think a lot of times we either forget, are too lazy or just swamped and don't.

I stand by what I wrote. Not only the proletariat do not get any feedback, they can be given thread bans on the sly with no notification or justification by cowards acting out on their personal grudges, and to add insult to injury, even a request for review is given the cold shoulder despite reminders, as @AgNoStiC MuSliM knows well.
I have no clue why you are unable to post on that particular thread. It's not even like it's a controversial subject. I don't see your name in 'reply ban' users list for that thread. Are you able to post on threads in the rest of that section?

I have no clue why you are unable to post on that particular thread. It's not even like it's a controversial subject. I don't see your name in 'reply ban' users list for that thread. Are you able to post on threads in the rest of that section?

May be @WebMaster can shed some light on this issue?

Can you reply in Internal Security section? Or in this thread linked above? Try again please. Let me know.

I can reply in the Internal Security subforum (please see test message) but not in that particular thread linked above. I tried but no luck.

I can reply in the Internal Security subforum (please see test message) but not in that particular thread linked above. I tried but no luck.
are you using web browser? try again if yes.

Back
Top Bottom