What's new

Can Terrorists be Handed to Military?

HughSlaman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In ten years, not a single TTP terrorist has been executed in Pakistan.
What legal means are there for handing over these convicted terrorists to the military for execution?
If Allah wills, this might change things for the TTP, especially after today's inhuman attack on Peshawar.

Our judges are the traitors and cowards of the highest order, the filthiest of the scum infests our judicial system. These incompetent dirtbags are too coward to take on those who slay our kids. We have a large number of Tee Tee Pee scum in our jails, they need to be put to death en mass through a military tribunal.

Our judges are the traitors and cowards of the highest order, the filthiest of the scum infests our judicial system. These incompetent dirtbags are too coward to take on those who slay our kids. We have a large number of Tee Tee Pee scum in our jails, they need to be put to death en mass through a military tribunal.

Agreed. How do we get there?
Nawaz is rocked by protests, he will surely bend to pressure from the public on this point, right?

Army should take over the govt, declare emergency, conduct a nationwide cleanup with shoot on sight orders, all detainees need to be trailed in a military court with mass executions handed out. The licensed armed bearing citizens in every city where Uzbeks are known to live need to be given permission to shoot them at sight all over Pakistan.

I strongly believe that investigation procedure must be kept hidden and must not be updated with/provided with progressive reports as it could benefit them-Investigation process must be rapid and silent.
Regards

Army should take over the govt, declare emergency, conduct a nationwide cleanup with shoot on sight orders, all detainees need to be trailed in a military court with mass executions handed out. The licensed armed bearing citizens in every city where Uzbeks are known to live need to be given permission to shoot them at sight all over Pakistan.

you know thats an extreme order but after this event its the most correct call to solve this hell once and for all. We need to put an end to this and if such a solution ends this madness then i support it. i,ll support it like hell. My blood is boiling for revenge and i dont want to see this event forgotten or slided under the title of muzamat. I want to see soo many deaths of terrorists and terrorists supporters and sympathizers.

DAMN THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the topic the thing is the courts will just not do any hangings. The N and PPP govt have shown that they are against the death penalties and i have stated this before that terrorists should be handed to the military to be judged by the court martial and only the military shall take its decision on them. This way the military can use them for their investigation processes and can also extract relevant information from them before finally sending them to depths of hell.

This is called over reaction. Change which is sudden is always prone to be very extreme in nature. Giving shoot on sight orders makes many innocent people causalities

This is called over reaction. Change which is sudden is always prone to be very extreme in nature. Giving shoot on sight orders makes many innocent people causalities

Correct! That is why we need legal backing for an approach that doesn't lead to more problems.

For all the military minded people i think you need to recognize this as a defeat for the Taliban they have lost the war with the armed forces and this is their last ditched efforts. In war lives are lost and we are fighting a war with people with no morale limits so we must hold strong.

For all the military minded people i think you need to recognize this as a defeat for the Taliban they have lost the war with the armed forces and this is their last ditched efforts. In war lives are lost and we are fighting a war with people with no morale limits so we must hold strong.

or this shows that they can still attack us where ever they want, when ever they want.... because after all this was cantonment area... the thing is we need a collective top-down effort from all areas of society and isolate and expose those who support these elements.... and then flush them out

Yes! There was a time when soldiers didn't want to wear their uniforms in public for fear of being targeted. Now all these losers can do is attack an Army-run school.

There was intel about an attack on an Army facility; they didn't think it would be an Army school for kids!

or this shows that they can still attack us where ever they want, when ever they want.... because after all this was cantonment area... the thing is we need a collective top-down effort from all areas of society and isolate and expose those who support these elements.... and then flush them out

The overall threat from such attacks has dramatically decreased this year. These attacks are just desperate, dieing gasps from the TTP as they get crushed.

In ten years, not a single TTP terrorist has been executed in Pakistan.
What legal means are there for handing over these convicted terrorists to the military for execution?
If Allah wills, this might change things for the TTP, especially after today's inhuman attack on Peshawar.

These scum bags deserve to have their heads chopped off in public.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom