What's new

Can Temple Gold Help the Rupee?

one temple????/

Indeed it's about one -single temple and there are many more such temples, religious institutions which have massed huge wealth .
List of billionaire gods and billionaire temples is too long !!!

Governments are too scared to even talk of touching religious institution assets as it has potential to conflagrate general opinion ....It has capacity bring down the government of the day . So even if it becomes a sound option , no one will dare to go for it .

this gold was collected from public ? which give them coins of gold for pray or pooja ?

yes... I assume it must be collected over years and temple has not used it... the cash and other donations are used for temple admin and philanthorpy ..

Yes largely donated by people ... Many people have their " Mannat " ....so gold , silver etc is donated as part of "Mannat "

Well gold coins are sold by the temples as religious memorabilia ...that's different thing

yeah.. the richest temple board .. in tirupati... others might not have in much amount.
btw its only outsider estimate.. could be wrong

No tirupati is not the richest one .... The richest one is Padmanabhswamy....with assets of minimum 1.2 trillion dollars !!!

you need atheist prime minister imran khan :lol: i will take all of the wealth from them .

Atheist PM Imran khan will be burnt alive ....by religious-maniac people even before he can lay his hands on temple assets !!!
( just kidding )

Do not under estimate importance of religion in psyche of common man ....especially in Indian sub continent !!!

you need atheist prime minister imran khan :lol: i will take all of the wealth from them .

many of our ministers are secret atheists.. but individuals have no power against collective..
you cant just take away gold from temple... people will riot..
even now hindus dont like govt interference in temple administration ..

many of our ministers are secret atheists.. but individuals have no power against collective..
you cant just take away gold from temple... people will riot..
even now hindus dont like govt interference in temple administration ..

i will never take by simple ways bro just wait i will make a best plan :)

Only RBI gold will be pledged to make Rupee stable and its not a bad idea at all, as Rs is depreciating because of trade deficit

Atheist PM Imran khan will be burnt alive ....by religious-maniac people even before he can lay his hands on temple assets !!!
( just kidding )

Do not under estimate importance of religion in psyche of common man ....especially in Indian sub continent !!!

no they cannot i will press them on other way just think if we spend some 10% of this gold money for bring it out then ?. first kill the snake secound take the gold . for this single temple with in 5-7 years we can take out all of its wealth if i was PM .

[Bregs];4696917 said:
Only RBI gold will be pledged to make Rupee stable and its not a bad idea at all, as Rs is depreciating because of trade deficit

rbi gold ? whats this

this gold was collected from public ? which give them coins of gold for pray or pooja ?

Not necessarily always ....for Example Padmanabhswamy temple which has gold,jewels etc worth miminum 1.2 trillion dollars was endowed by the Patron King .....

The King of Kerala endowed his wealth to temple shrine ....! It has nothing to do with public donations ....

Now I know, why Zaid Hamid wants to do a battle, a ghaznavi style battle with India ;)

no they cannot i will press them on other way just think if we spend some 10% of this gold money for bring it out then ?. first kill the snake secound take the gold . for this single temple with in 5-7 years we can take out all of its wealth if i was PM .

rbi gold ? whats this

RBI holds huge stocks of Gold ... I am sure all national central banks do same !

Not necessarily always ....for Example Padmanabhswamy temple which has gold,jewels etc worth miminum 1.2 trillion dollars was endowed by the Patron King .....

The King of Kerala endowed his wealth to temple shrine ....! It has nothing to do with public donations ....

1.2 trillion dollar is exaggeration... nobody has properly audited either temple... its all speculation.

rbi gold ? whats this

Bhai i mean the gold that is with Reserve bank of india

Now I know, why Zaid Hamid wants to do a battle a ghaznavi style battle with India ;)

Indeed amount of wealth amassed by Religious institutions ( by that means I encompass all - Hindu , Muslim as well as Christian religious institutions ) is simply mind boggling ....It was the precise reason for multitudes of invasions .

Somnath shrine was looted 17 times ...for same reason !!!

Back
Top Bottom