What's new

Can Russia and Pakistan form an alliance?

Can Russia and Pakistan form an alliance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Do you think that Russia and Pakistan can help each other in WOT and a relationship beyond that?

Trade, cultural exchange, tourism, energy resources etc

Russia and Pakistan---History is repeating itself, though Russia replaced America!

As you know Russia is a money hungry nation and they don't offer weapons and other techs on soft loans, so trade is possible but alliance is hard to think off.

I think Russia and Pakistan can help each other. They both have proxies in Afghanistan but their proxies are enemies with each other, but if the state can sit on the same table, many issues can be resolved...

Indian members raided the thread.

DESPERATE....

Nothing to be desperate yaara, think it logically.
India is the largest customer of their weapons, do you think they'll risk this market just to be an ally of Pakistan?

Russia can export energy while Pakistan can export other goods. Gwadar Port can also help CARs and Russia, not to mention, China...

Ohh yaara...

I have started several threads but no Indian member responded so promptly..

I talked about this alliance in 2006 but on this forum in 2009. Don't fool yourselves by trying to fool me...
LOL

If India and China can Better Pakistan with miles in Trade relationships , why not Pakistan with Russia, But it needs to work hard to replace India, But hey nothing is Impossible....

Wow, Indian Army, a military professional also voted AGAINST the notion....

Russia can export energy while Pakistan can export other goods. Gwadar Port can also help CARs and Russia, not to mention, China...

Such trades happens with India too, so according to your logic India-Pakistan are allies.

MODS: IS IT POSSIBLE TO ALLOW ONLY PAKISTANI MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCUSSION AND VOTING PROCESS?

Chinese, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi people are also welcome.

I think Russia and Pakistan can help each other. They both have proxies in Afghanistan but their proxies are enemies with each other, but if the state can sit on the same table, many issues can be resolved...

So you mean to say that divide Afganisthan and take 50-50% share? Good idea saad.

Back
Top Bottom