What's new

Can Russia and China trust each other? | Inside Story

Price is too high, not a single American president have enough to pay it. Europe. The price for neutrality of Russia not for US-Russia alliance is Europe is pre-1991 status quo - no NATO, no US to East of Germany.

you lost the game when the Red Army decided to rape and pillage Eastern Europe at the end of the 2nd World War. 40 years of communist rule does not help your case

every eastern europe state wants to be a part of EU and NATO. if you include Ukraine that is 150 million people.
the best you can hope is minimal NATO footprint in the East European states and ex-Soviet republics

Whatever, Putin just wanna sit and watch CN collapse and annex CN lands after:cool:
that is china's gameplan :-)

you lost the game when the Red Army decided to rape and pillage Eastern Europe at the end of the 2nd World War. 40 years of communist rule does not help your case

every eastern europe state wants to be a part of EU and NATO. if you include Ukraine that is 150 million people.
the best you can hope is minimal NATO footprint in the East European states and ex-Soviet republics
Spare me off your American propaganda. I am not an underdeveloped aborigine and you are not some colonizer.
You say it. There is no hope for any Russia/US rapprochement. You want everyone and everywhere to respect only YOUR interest and you think only YOUR system of values can exist. Russia and China respect the rights of other nations to live as they want, and not as the United States wants.
NATO will be dissmissed the day after US will collapse - remember this, "memento mori".

that is china's gameplan :-)
CN plan is always very stupid and only know "human wave" attack. Thats why CN only control 10-12% SCS ( east VN sea) where 70-75% CN merchant ships must pass through while VN control 60-65%.

Btw, Putin will not help CN. You are alone against US-Nato-Aussie-Cad etc..maybe "human wave" tactic will help u win :lol:

Try Google lah

-----
China urges media not to quote Putin's words on China-U.S. trade dispute out of context
Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-12 23:23:59|

BEIJING, June 12 (Xinhua) -- The media should not quote Russian President Vladimir Putin's remarks on China-U.S. trade dispute out of context, said a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson, saying that any attempts to drive a wedge between China and Russia are doomed to fail.

Spokesperson Geng Shuang said this at a daily press briefing Wednesday when asked to comment on the remarks reported by the media.

According to media report, Putin was asked during the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum last week about his view of the China-U.S. trade dispute. He answered by citing a Chinese proverb which said "when tigers fight, the smart monkey sits aside and waits to see who wins

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-06/12/c_138137972.htm

Bcs CN block the sourse, doesnt mean Google block it too .

I must say that Putin.....is one of the sharpest statesmen in the world. He knows when to pounce and when to back off.

You say it. There is no hope for any Russia/US rapprochement. You want everyone and everywhere only YOUR interest to be respected only YOUR system of values can exist. Russia and China respect the rights of other nations to live as they want, and not as the United States wants.

If Russia or USSR had respected the rights of other nations to live as they want in late 1940s they would be a lot more sensitive to Russia's interests. you are paying for sins of Stalin, Brezhnev & co

FYI East Europeans have values that are not entirely compatible with liberal Western values. Look at Poland and Hungary's rulers. They do not want any Muslim immigrants. they are willing to butt heads with France and Germany over it

If Russia or USSR had respected the rights of other nations to live as they want in late 1940s they would be a lot more sensitive to Russia's interests. you are paying for sins of Stalin, Brezhnev & co

FYI East Europeans have values that are not entirely compatible with liberal Western values. Look at Poland and Hungary's rulers. They do not want any Muslim immigrants. they are willing to butt heads with France and Germany over it
Please do not tell me about rights. In the times we killed a few Hungarians and Chechs with bullets you killled hundreds of thousands of Vietnams with napalm. You killed even their soil - it was not enough for you just to kill them.

I must say that Putin.....is one of the sharpest statesmen in the world. He knows when to pounce and when to back off.
Putin was the member of Soviet communist party. He was so angry at CN when CN shook hand wt US to destroy Soviet .

US is destroying CN now, its the perfect time for Putin to revenge CN- US who destroy his great Soviet and made Russia fall into chaos in abt 20 years.

So he just sit and watch who will collapse first and annex the lands of the loser after :)

Please do not tell me about rights. In the times we killed a few Hungarians and Chechs with bullets you killled hundreds of thousands of Vietnams with napalm. You killed even their soil - it was not enough for you just to kill them.
The funny thing is US president Trump said "VN war is terrible and I didnt join " :lol:

Putin was the member of Soviet communist party. He war so angry at CN when CN shook hand wt US to destroy Soviet .

US is destroying CN now, its the perfect time for Putin to revenge CN- US who destroy his great Soviet and made Russia fall into chaos in abt 20 years.

So he just sit and watch who will collapse first and annex the lands of the loser after :)

The funny thing is US president Trump said "VN war is terrible and I didnt join " :lol:

Trade is another thing but ‘war’ is something else altogether. Putin won’t sit and watch China disintegrate because that will threaten Russia itself.

Trade is another thing but ‘war’ is something else altogether. Putin won’t sit and watch China disintegrate because that will threaten Russia itself.
How abt annexing half of CN after CN lose in the war, to make Russia Great again ?

How abt annexing half of CN after CN lose in the war, to make Russia Great again ?

Why are you so happy to see China fail? Our world is interconnected. If China is destroyed you might get millions of unwanted Chinese refugees in Vietnam...so be careful of what you wish for

@beijingwalker

Last edited:
CN plan is always very stupid and only know "human wave" attack. Thats why CN only control 10-12% SCS ( east VN sea) where 70-75% CN merchant ships must pass through while VN control 60-65%.

Btw, Putin will not help CN. You are alone against US-Nato-Aussie-Cad etc..maybe "human wave" tactic will help u win :lol:

I agree, even if China & Russia appear close they will never step in and fight for each other. It is all talk, China is strong but very isolated with only Pakistan as its only ally, Russia is not going to waste its resources in the Far East. Most young Russians are very Western, they are not going to fight to die for a China-Russia alliance.

Why would Putin risk anything for Chinese communists ?? After all in the 1960s Chinese backstabbed the Soviet Communist Party and joined US in cold war alliance

Every country is on their own - maybe temporary alliances at best
I guess, for the Russians, the pleasure of seeing their former cold war rival to fall flat before their eyes is just too hard to pass.:lol:

Europe is Europe. Asia is Asia.

Are the Vietnamese mad at America ? @Viva_Viet

Ask the Ukranians, Czechs, Poles and Hungarians why they are mad at Russia

Why would Putin risk anything for Chinese communists ?? After all in the 1960s Chinese backstabbed the Soviet Communist Party and joined US in cold war alliance

Every country is on their own - maybe temporary alliances at best

guess what, Russia and China trust each other more than any of them trust the US, given how US both front and back stabbed US and China.

Back
Top Bottom