What's new

Can Pakistan produce 4th generation JET ENGINE

ijazpk

New Recruit

Reaction score
I want to know whether Pakistan can produce 4th generation jet engine to meet the demand to produce modern fighters ? Detailed comments will be appriciated.

no,pakistan cant even produce a car engine.

I want to know whether Pakistan can produce 4th generation jet engine to meet the demand to produce modern fighters ? Detailed comments will be appriciated.

jet engine is a Vast area of Research, A Country must have dedicated Institutions for Such developments and a History of Proven R&D's to successfully make a 4th gen Jet engine, Next comes an important aspect which is the "Material Science", Every single body needs to be taken into consideration for eg the "combustion chamber" The temperature the blades are exposed to would go up to a maximum of 1500 degrees or even more ,the are various properties the material must possess inorder to withstand the Melting point.....

when Material science by itself branches out for this engine, then you by yourself can decide the N number of factors which decide in the making of a 4th gen Jet engine... And the decision is left to you if Pakistan can make it or not....

Plus they dont need too, China will give them the engine anyway. So whats the big deal?

although i do remember 'yasoob' trucks indigenously made for pk army.

What Pakistan can make is not important to us. Let us worry about what we can or can not make. GOI should invest massively in R & D. Defense production should be moved out of the present level of mediocrity and turned into an area of excellence with the contribution of the private sector and the best brains in the country. Cut the flab, let unproductive people go home, hike salaries and perks, attract the brilliant and not the mediocre. We should start making all that we need and not have to import them.

Back
Top Bottom