What's new

Can Pakistan become a developed and Peaceful Country?

i always find depressed ppl on this forum. man go watch some zaidbhai's video for optimism and inspiration. he'll take you to the moon.

The day your secret service and army hand over 100% of the reigns to a fully fledged democracy that is interested in bettering the lives of average Pakistani then you will prosper.

If you let your army dictate your policies.

No chance

Yep, India has made it pretty far without the army... :D :D :D :D

/sarcasmoff

Icewolf

Our army is a professional military that does not involve itself or run the government. Our generals are not in politixs and dont undermine our leaders.

Just like the USA or most modern democracies our military are trained to defend the land on orders of the leaders and it's people.

In your country the army runs everything it's a military dictatorship the democracy is answerable to your general's and isi.

Thats why you are doomed

I do not know how the situation in Pakistan now,Can anyone tell me the situation.How the future depends on the wishes of all Pakistanis.Stability is everything.Confusion need stringent laws,This will be in good order.

Yes it can. It will take time no doubt, but it can happen. The things that is lacking is good leadership, people who focus more on how to cheat, backstab and discourage others are more compared to people who work and help one another, discipline and strong work ethic among people is lacking, we tend to blame other countries for out lack of development when we have plenty of reason to blame ourselves first before pointing to them. If these are solved, we can go very far. There are lots of talent among Pakistanis, a lot of immigrants work hard and they achieve success overseas so to say that we are not talented is wrong. We just need to have our mind in the right place and work and always try to improve ourselves.

why is everyone wanting change in others governments and bussiness man? why not be the change yourself? :crazy:

Like the Bolshevik revolt? We don't need barbarians in Pakistan.

than dont cry over TTP and their kinds... when you dont punish the criminals ... than just keep quite and wait till you get blown by some lunatic Taliban

I am not sure but is it true Pakistani Army chief doesn't salute to civilian leadership even PM at many occasions.....

There is no doubt that materialistically every country will realise its potential but question is how will you reach there ...
Through army leadership or through religious leader or through democracy ..people can enjoy their life with freedom only when you reach there democratically ...Other ways may seem easier but will have permanent burden on people even though their country is developed one

Back
Top Bottom