What's new

Can Nawaz Sharif be arrested in London over Tasneem Haider's evidence?

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Don t know if it's serious, but getting very interesting ..
Case: conspiracy to murder.

Don t know if it's serious, but getting very interesting ..
Case: conspiracy to murder.

Questioned = Probably Yes

The Police will ask him to come to the station and be questioned alongside his Solicitor, if he doesn't have one (highly unlikely) a duty Solicitor will be provided to him then he will be released.

Police then gathers evidence. CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) then weighs prosecution since this isn't in British Public Interest it is highly unlikely that CPS will waste taxpayer money on prosecution.

At best, British Government may ask him to leave UK voluntarily (depending on his legal status). If he has permanent leave to stay then even that can't happen.

There are 3 scenarios in which my assessment above will not be valid:
  1. Smoking Gun evidence of his involvement is found which CANNOT be refuted/ignored
  2. Pakistan Government brings unprecedented diplomatic pressure on British Government to Prosecute (based on 1)
  3. British Media picks up this story (based on 1) and this becomes politically embarrassing for British Government
P.S: In Pakistan when he is questioned by the Police the Media will label that as 'Nawaz Sharif arrested...'

I do not like this guy's name Tasneem (female name in Pakistan) and Haider (female name in North America). yet he is a man, is it -ve + -ve = +ve?

I do not like this guy's name Tasneem (female name in Pakistan) and Haider (female name in North America). yet he is a man, is it -ve + -ve = +ve?
tere logic de saqday, sohnya.

BTW, signature checks out. :lol:
1671247001785.png

The sharifs investment iis very big for them to face any issues in uk
So no I don’t think so
I see them fleeing uk when shit hits the fan there due to economic turmoil and Great Recession etc or if civil war etc starts there with chaos

Simple answer, no.

His investments in UK are huge and he is a good asset for the West to be used at a future time.

He also has some of the Establishment players in his pocket so why cut him off.

britain is the hub for all corrupt politician around the world.

sir ji...It's not Haider, the female name is Heather.

Back
Top Bottom