What's new

Can Iran be relied upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran never received anything from Pakistan. That is propaganda with no evidence. Pakistan itself had to get it's fissile material from the Chinese LOL.:rofl:
Your nuclear program is propaganda anyway, you can't even feed your own people, nevermind have a proper nuclear program.

Regrading the giving topic, you country's national anthem is in Persian lol. You have stolen so much from the Persian language and culture. Your country is just insignificant in so many way, you were invented by the British and cannot survive without China. Did you ever thank the Chinese for their plutonium?

How old are you KID ? You sure it is not past your bedtime. Better get off the computer or mommy is going to SPANK you ?

On Topic, Iran has not only back-stabbed Pakistan but also our friends like Turkey, KSA and the Gulf countries as well. I would like to hear from them as well about their experiences.

@Aryan Nation

Get the f*ck off this defence forum.This is not a place for people like you.I already told you to watch your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
[...............................................................

Pakistan gave Iran bomb-related drawings, parts for centrifuges to purify uranium and a secret worldwide list of suppliers. Iran's centrifuges, which are viewed as building blocks for a nuclear arsenal, are largely based on models and designs obtained from Pakistan.

Pakistani scientist Khan describes Iranian efforts to buy nuclear bombs

Its propaganda? No, you're either delusional or ungrateful. The original nuclear tech you're using says "Made in Pakistan". Pakistan gave you your nuclear program, Pakistan had to provide you technical assistance because you were incapable of making it yourself, you didn't even know much about atoms or nuclear ionization back then.

Iran wants to carve out a shia bloc in the region and wants to undermine the sunnis in the middle east. Its always dreaming about shia hegemony over middle east despite knowing that middle east is overwhelmingly sunni. Its also fully supporting and sponsoring the muslim genocide in Syria through its Shia Alawite ally Bashar Al-Assad. Iran also strategically supported the US/NATO invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. Therefore Iran has always back stabbed not only Pakistan but also the Sunnis whenever it has got the opportunity.

The Middle East region is not "overwhelmingly" Sunni. It's actually 50-50.

While FSA was marching more into Damascus and everyone was predicting that asad wont last for more than a month,the backstabber country never left his back and they order Hezbollah to enter the war and as the result asad's victory against the terrorists is definite now.

Now,its up to Pakistan to be Iran's ally or enemy because in all cases,Iran is Inida's strategic ally.India has better economy,army,science production and a great future in sight.

Pakistani scientist Khan describes Iranian efforts to buy nuclear bombs

Its propaganda? No, you're either delusional or ungrateful. The original nuclear tech you're using says "Made in Pakistan".

This is propaganda, it's not evidence. Prove by using proper evidence that Iran ever used a Pakistani centrifuge.
As I said, your country needed China to give you fissile material. You do not have a real nuclear program, it's just propaganda to try and scare the Indians.

Now,its up to Pakistan to be Iran's ally or enemy

We don't want to be anyone's enemy. I think being an ally is better.

i just believe if we have an option to do business with muslim countries first then we should do it with them, we should turn to non muslim countries afterwards.

So what about you in US, when doing "business" do you turn down a non-Muslim client first in pursuit for a Muslim one? Get real. Pakistan's best ally is a atheist communist country. Being a Muslim country is nothing special, they aren't any more honest than non-Muslim countries.

While FSA was marching more into Damascus and everyone was predicting that asad wont last for more than a month,the backstabber country never left his back and they order Hezbollah to enter the war and as the result asad's victory against the terrorists is made sure.

Now,its up to Pakistan to be Iran's ally or enemy because in all cases,Iran is Inida's strategic ally.India has better economy,army,science production and a great future in sight.

Great future in sight but with a Sh*tty Present with no money to buy Food and Sanctions destroying present Economy with more Sh*tty Sanctions on the way.

Doesn't look like a bright Future to me, does it to you ?

Are you in DEEP DENIAL ?

My ancestors are from Iran. Why would anyone hate their own ancestral land?

Pakistan is a puppet for the likes of saudi arabia and for that reason, Iran cannot trust your country as long as you are under wahabi influence. Iran does not owe Pakistan anything. If you want to see Iran as a enemy then go ahead, I have no problem with that. As I said, your country is very insignificant and does not really matter. Finally, why would any country be scared of Pakistan? dude, you cant even defend your own air space :lol:
Acting like a tough guy? it seems to me like people in this forum see Pakistan as important superpower, in reality your country is very insignificant. I am sorry, but that's how it is.

pakistan insignificant....yes may be you are right....because some time from now you will see that no "super power" in this world would like to engage pakistan in a war....we are the oen who break the greatest superpower of the history of mankind (soviet union) in pieces we are the one who took the current super power USA on its knees in afghanistan and now they are begging like childs to let them get out of there...we are the one who have stoped more than 60 countries on our doorstep....our intelligence agencies are the ones who are fighting alone with most powerfull and best equiped intelligence agencies including CIA,NSA,MI6,GRU,RAW,MOSSAD,BND etc etc etc... and let me tell you one more intresting fact that Srilankan team attack was done by 26 intelligence agencies jointly and i got this info from an ISI person......now got that what we are.....but i still agree with you we me be "INSIGNIFICANT"............and what is IRAN doing han.....? except threatening that we will do this and we will do that......and the USA and ISraiel and standing aside like saying "awww you can do that offcourse :disagree:" i am not saying that pakistan is a super power but its a fact that even a kid knows in pakistan that drone attacks have a diplomatic understanding on its background....do you think that iran can stop usa for voilating his airspace and pakistan cannot:hitwall::cuckoo: its a joke....pakistan can do things beyond your imagination but we are not that fool to confront the whole world while thinking that because we have nukes we can do anything.because we know that we may destroy all our enemies but we will also be destroyed ...so the conclusion is "patriotism is not about dying for your country its about killing the bastard enemy for your country while staying alive"........BTW what significance has IRAN beyound having oil,and what significance does india has if china is no longer USA,s enemy.....we fullfilled our half revenge by destroying soviets and the rest will be completed by destroying *****...... :guns::laugh::pakistan::police::sniper::pakistan:

I am interested in hearing form PDF members their opinion about Trustworthiness and reliability of Iran as an Ally and a friend.

Many Pakistanis believe that Iran has time and again Stabbed Pakistan in the back.

How about other Nationalities ?

What is your opinion ?

Can you please provide me three examples where Iran has back stabbed Pakistan?

or "conspire with your enemies to work against your national interest"?

In politics nations have interests.

No two nations always share the same interests and goals.

Even the best allies disagree on many things.

Iran and Pakistan have many common interests.

Of course in some areas we probably disagree, but I'm not sure we are "backstabbing" or "conspiring" with your enemies to undermine Pakistan's interest.

If your talking about India-Iran relationship. Again Iran and India share common interests in some areas but we may disagree on other things.

This is propaganda, it's not evidence. Prove by using proper evidence that Iran ever used a Pakistani centrifuge.
As I said, your country needed China to give you fissile material. You do not have a real nuclear program, it's just propaganda to try and scare the Indians.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/28/international/middleeast/28nuke.html?_r=0

You're own government admitted back in the 90's that they acquired x,y,z from Pakistan, Iran snitched on Pakistan. Pakistani nuclear scientist was in Iran helping to put up the facility and get the machines running...

China has had trade relations with Iran for thousands of years.

They are reliable partners.

Apart from the Shah who was pro-American, but he was overthrown in 1979.

I like to point out that it was actually Shah that re-established China and Iran relationship!

Empress Farah Pahlavi and Prime Minister Hoveyda during a state visit to China in 1972

Great future in sight but with a Sh*tty Present with no money to buy Food and Sanctions destroying present Economy with more Sh*tty Sanctions on the way.

Doesn't look like a bright Future to me, does it to you ?
I am talking about India,moron.

by the way,Iran of 1600 is way ahead of Pakistan of 2013 as hell.dont be so proud.under the sanctions -with no oil income- our GDP is two times greater than yours and in case of science production,we are 100 times better.

Plus,Iran and US are going to normalize the relation and as the result the sanctions will be lifted.so instead of 400 years,we will be ahead of you for 1000 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom