What's new

CAN INDIA WIN THE WORLD CUP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief

Reaction score
I sometimes doubt that the worldcup will be a cakewalk for India, the way Pakistan and Srilanka have developed India will face a very stern test, India traditionally has been the team whose batsmen pose daunting targets for opposition to chase and then the opposition just chokes away handing us a win, that's why India wins a lot more matches batting first than second, also except Tendulkar and Dhoni none of the Indians can handle the short pitch deliveries, in the last four years we have had many new players coming but they have just faded away, from pathanbrothers to ishant sharma they have lost the required pace , the fielding has also been sloppy and lo and behold even Jonty Rhodes called Indians as a bunch of butterfingers, With the invent of bowlers like Mohamed aamer and malinga life is becoming tough, I think it will be batsmen of indian team who will have to perform exceptionally better if India has to win the cup

good analysis bro, i do agree at most of ur post..
But I still believe India has a fair chance IF bowlers support their batting. India really need support from their bowlers to win the Cup, because Batsmen can't always score runs and chase big targets at regular basis.

Same goes with Pakistan, our Batting has improved a lot and they are started to support the bowlers with their performance, but still lots of work needs to be done. In ODI's and T20's Pakistani Team is very strong right now..

Srilanka, I think, is better than both India and Pakistan right now, because of consistent Batting and Bowling performance recently.

However, apart from Asian Counties, SA, England and Oz's are also good teams in ODI's right now.. So it will be a cracker in this WC.. :yahoo:

lol i think his action is clear..

well it will not be easy for indian that other teams will be coming firing from all surenders to india specially the big probleum for india will be srilanka and pakistan because both teams played in india conditions well if their day they will make big probleum for india

now anyone can win days are over for aussie dominance this time it will be hard for australia to win the worldcup but even more difficult for them to qualifies for semis final i dont see any player capable like of gilly and matty and their bowling is thinner than before in the current aussie team hussey is good player but he is not like gilly ponting days are over aussie opnening is not yet good as before this time other than aussies every body have chance three asian teams have best chance to win but i see pakistan is wining this worldcup if pcb chooses team which should play the WC younis khan should be included in the team good fielder good batsman he is best for ODI in my opinion if not yousuf

Only a joke~~
A Korean ask god,

Dear god, when will Korea win the world cup?

God answered, 100 years.

The Korean cried, thinking he won’t be alive to see the moment.

Then a Japanese ask god,
Dear god, when will Japan win the world cup?

God answered, 200 years.

The Japanese cried, thinking he won’t be alive to see the moment.

Then an Indian ask god,
Dear god, when will India win the world cup?

God cried.

Only a joke~~
A Korean ask god,

God answered, 100 years.

Then a Japanese ask god,

God answered, 200 years.

Then an Indian ask god,

God cried.

the chinese than asked god when would china win the cup, god died:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only a joke~~
A Korean ask god,

God answered, 100 years.

Then a Japanese ask god,

God answered, 200 years.

Then an Indian ask god,

God cried.

We are talking of cricket world cup and not football world cup.

God already blessed India in 1983 when we lifted our first WC and God willing we will do it again this time.

This is Sachin's last WC and we are going to blast everything that's out there.

the chinese than asked god when would china win the cup, god died:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Right ,Chinese football team is also the main role in this joke instead of India~~I hate the performace of Chinaese football team and never watch~~~

hope china to join cricket and win worldcup and be gloabla cricketing nation in future need more time to do so but game has to played in china international matches it will make cricket more powerfull if china joins the cricket in full members but long road to go for china but im sure they will have better side than bangladesh even today

i hate this creature malinga, his action is like throwing a stone, he doesnt circle his hand properly before throwing the bowl....

hope ICC bans him..

man..his block hole deliveries are deadly !!

his action is clear...actually, not the traditional style , which makes it a little awkward !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom