What's new

Can India survive a 10-day war? Not likely, but it’s getting enough ammo now

MAD: Who cares, both are destructive...end of the world..does it really matter!
I don't think India will dare to fire nuke toward China at border conflict.

MAD: Who cares, both are destructive...end of the world..does it really matter!
You don't possess second strike ability.

India will if they feel they are losing..and yes India does have 2nd and 3rd strike capability.

seriously india is crazy if they think they can take on china with no comebacks. please indians turn off your bollywood channel.

Indias problem is threatening nepal, bhutan, and seperatist, crazy indian leadership, crazy rss, rapes, poverty , no toilets, failed military projects, caste system, GMO sucides, army no food, oppression in kashmir , racism with darker skin. india is becoming a failed state. I blame bollywood.

seriously india is crazy if they think they can take on china with no comebacks. please indians turn off your bollywood channel.

Indias problem is threatening nepal, bhutan, and seperatist, crazy indian leadership, crazy rss, rapes, poverty , no toilets, failed military projects, caste system, GMO sucides, army no food, oppression in kashmir , racism with darker skin. india is becoming a failed state. I blame bollywood.

But Indians will have the last laugh... They can always claim that they are not a legitimate country but lasted this long and fool the whole world. Even the name India is a borrowed name from the Greeks. India represents a geographical expression, not a country.

But the Brahmin elite created this fake country to suppress the lower caste and untouchables. Sad.

In War Assumption is mother of fu** offs , so never assume what India may do or is capable.

ups NOT offs :D

India is suspected to have the h bomb. It does have a second strike capability. When a nuclear armed nation is about to be defeated, it is highly likely that they will first threaten and then deploy a nuclear weapon hence most nuclear armed nations shy away from armed conflict with each other. Madness I know but it limits their animosity to soldiers shoving and pushing each other (China and India) and to firing pot shots at each other for their respective citizens to cheer on in the media and on internet forums (India and Pakistan)

demented indian.......have a nuke and using it are not the same. you think you will use nukes and survive. you wont get hit back. will you on PDF be alive to post here? talking rubbish is clearly an indian tamasha

can anyone enlighten us on pakistans ammo situation.

We are the only power in this world that has H bomb in stock. Google it

1 H bomb= 10-30 nuke
India has H bomb speciAlly foryou. kept just in case you misadventure.
h bomb is an obsolete technology. youwillfind these weapons in mass number bombarding your cities.

demented indian.......have a nuke and using it are not the same. you think you will use nukes and survive. you wont get hit back. will you on PDF be alive to post here? talking rubbish is clearly an indian tamasha

its not demented tonot sell your self. some days to America and others to china.
india is right to fight for its fair share. its not seen as a terrororiginating nation. it has a better image and better understanding amoung other nations.

But Indians will have the last laugh... They can always claim that they are not a legitimate country but lasted this long and fool the whole world. Even the name India is a borrowed name from the Greeks. India represents a geographical expression, not a country.

But the Brahmin elite created this fake country to suppress the lower caste and untouchables. Sad.

bcd04c51539705dc7de4fcb1cb4243a9--trump-meme-funny-military-memes.jpg

Fixed it for you.

demented pakistani.......have a nuke and using it are not the same. you think you will use nukes and survive. you wont get hit back. will you on PDF be alive to post here? talking rubbish is clearly an pakistani tamasha

This is what we think when pakistanis threaten india with tactical nukes. Pakistanis think india will let pakistan to nuke her and then reply later on.

This sort of armchair expertise can only get popular in this forum. You are not posting these in any other International forums I hope. Otherwise people would lose faith in US education system.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom