What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

R&AW was about to take down Dawood a long time back but it did not get green signal from pot-bellied cowards sitting in high offices.

I think the priority is getting Indians stuck in Iraq back to safety. If we can manage to do that with words, that is more than enough.

I don't know what is the hue and cry for Dawood. He goes around freely to Middle Eastern countries, watches cricket matches, horse races etc (as shown on TV reports) then why can't they get him in some other country? It is not like he's stuck in Pakistan all year around.

Thanks to Gujral, we lost intel on everything. Bloody scumbag.

hehehe..... some people never learn, take lessons from what happened with your guest of the state osama, we too smoke your pussyass terrorists as and when it pleases us

Seriously, stop this BS if you think you are USA come and do it stop this CRAP and we will reply you back with iron fist :D.

BTW Small Hindi learn some etiquette.

R&AW was about to take down Dawood a long time back but it did not get green signal from pot-bellied cowards sitting in high offices.

RAW and Defence should not be meddled with and politicians attempting to do so should be forced to resign and never contest any political position ever.

Then please come and do these surgical strikes if you are what you say, Why don't you dare it ? because you know the result is, your pants will also go wet just with the idea of this :sarcastic: Talk the walk My friend.

BTW unlike Hindis we wear Shalwar not pants :omghaha:
who cares if u wear pants , shalwar or nada.....:lol:
soon u will see the operation...then we will see..whose shalwar is wet....btw u can use pad to remain dry...:sarcastic:

i sugest we should hire some tallibunni owtfit for the job i guess there are many in whole pakistan specially karachi ;)

why waste owr international repute as a peacefull nation when we can easli do it with some tact an some money :D

as for pakistanies getting hyper on the prospect about so called "surgikal strikes or special forces operation behind enemy lines" well i guess they are not new to this and maybeUS drones just might come handy all NaMo wants is to give USA some "sweet deal" and then both dawood & hazeef are game :butcher:

who cares if u wear pants , shalwar or nada.....:lol:
soon u will see the operation...then we will see..whose shalwar is wet....btw u can use pad to remain dry...:sarcastic:

Sorry unlike lungi people we wouldn't require your small and weak physical structure can't permit you to do such act, because if you could do it you would have done it but you know doing so will get your soldiers piss in their pants or Lungis hahaha

BTW you and Bangladeshis wear same lungis ? hahaha

Seriously, stop this BS if you think you are USA come and do it stop this CRAP and we will reply you back with iron fist :D.

BTW Small Hindi learn some etiquette.
we dont hav to be US to eliminate your gayhadi crap, and your non existent iron first is not effective even against ttp and other terrorist groups of FATA and NWFP

we dont hav to be US to eliminate your gayhadi crap, and your non existent iron first is not effective even against ttp and other terrorist groups of FATA and NWFP

Then whats holding you back ? Dare it we are waiting, Small Hindi :D

Then whats holding you back ? Dare it we are waiting, Small Hindi :D
u guys always keep waiting and then are buttfu**ed, just wait and watch, dawood ibrahim has no faith in your security establishments thats why he ran away from karachi and has taken refuge in af-pak border as soon as Modi became PM, but someone please tell him that place is playground of RAW

The simple answer can be "NO" Because

1) We do not have the capacity or capability of CIA. CIA work inside pakistan with the knowledge of Pakistani establishment
2) USA was hunting down a terrorist which entire world wanted to see dead, ( i dono how many knows HS or DI out side subcontinent)
3) USA did not need anyone support or approval to carry out such an operation. (India cannot do much with out international support)
4) USA probably had some sort of support inside pakistan establishment (which is unthinkable in case of Indian action)
5) USA came thru a route which had very low radar surveillance and even during the raid the only worry which US had was Pak misunderstanding this raid as India's and retaliating. (Every corner of Indian boarder has been under radar surveillance it will be very hard to avoid it and land a troop inside pak)
6) USA had the most advanced equipment's to carry out such an operation. (India may have equpiment required for such an operation but god knows how adequate they are)
7) USA did not have to worry about a retaliation or a nuclear war, because they live thousands of kilometers away and Pakistan do not have the capacity or capability to take on Mighty US (is that the case with India?)
8) USA had the political Will ( does India have? - I am not sure, after the new govt - previous government did not have)

But bigger question is Do we really want HS or Dawood dead?????? My answer is "NO"

A dead HS can do more damage to India than an alive one...... We should pray that he be alive and embarrass pakistan every day....

So after Cold Start,... Surgical Strikes,.... Hot Pursuits.....now it's behind the enemy lines. :laugh:
Indians and their wishful wild imaginations...... ample proof if it were needed how a nation becomes victim of it's own propaganda.... the best you Indians can do is make movies like D-Day then sit back enjoy such movies and in desire let the paan juice dribble. :D

u guys always keep waiting and then are buttfu**ed, just wait and watch, dawood ibrahim has no faith in your security establishments thats why he ran away from karachi and has taken refuge in af-pak border as soon as Modi became PM, but someone please tell him that place is playground of RAW

lol mind your foul language Small Hindi :P Do w.e as you guys please. :omghaha:

Hafiz Saeed is a diplomatic asset for India their are greater chances that ISI at some stage will eliminate him.

LET's operational capability is getting reduced with strengthened intelligence network in kashmir the need for doing any action in Azad Kashmir to their local commanders is dependent on their impact in the valley.

Firstly going after Dawood's network in India will be better since a backlash on any action is possible.

Back
Top Bottom