What's new

can china bring down usa???

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
cacan china bring down usa by using same jihadi assets in pakistan like taliban etc as usa did ti ussr????

then who will buy chineese stuff,70% chineese exports will fall down,creates unemployment..
if they start to bring down USA by terrorists like jidahs means china is digging their own grave..
and also at "present" USA depends on China for low and cheap cost products...
so now the conclusion is Both need Each other for survival
SO LIVE and LET LIVE

no china would use hindutwa terrorists like bajrang dal, RSS, BJP etc and the once who destroyed babri masjid

Terrorists? Do you even knw its definition?

Given the emerging signs of trade wars I can't wait to learn some major learnings :)
once in a life time chance to see how the modern economies react to the protectionist policies.

China is what keeps us motivated lol

Yeah... we saw that television advert in America, which portrayed us Chinese people as "evil masterminds". :azn:

YouTube - Chinese Professor

Regardless, the USA and China are now in a state of mutual economic interdependence. So I guess we'll both just carry on with the status quo... business as usual and all that.

Why would we want to "bring down" our biggest customer?

They are not the biggest customer and they are broke.
And what makes you think the US IS not active trying to bring down China.

Next, the reunification of Taiwan is a sure thing? All KMT said is "3 Nos". The US alliance with Taiwan means they are an adversary until events turn out differently.

What on Earth are you talking about? :rolleyes:

China's biggest trading partner is the USA. (The EU isn't a country, it's 27 countries).

United States 333.74
Japan 266.73
Hong Kong 203.64
South Korea 186.07
Taiwan 129.21
Germany 115.00
Australia 59.68
Russia 56.91
Malaysia 53.56
Singapore 52.48

List of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The original source is the National Bureau of Statistics of China, original link is here.

http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/2009/html/R1708e.htm

And what makes you think the US IS not active trying to bring down China.

Next, the reunification of Taiwan is a sure thing? All KMT said is "3 Nos". The US alliance with Taiwan means they are an adversary until events turn out differently.

I think there is a popular misconception regarding the U.S. government's China Policy right now. Many people, both Americans and Chinese, believe that the end goal of the United States is to cause the complete and utter collapse of China as a nation. This is ridiculous since a stable and prosperous China is essential, despite what the hardcore conservatives say, to the prosperity of the United States as well. A sudden collapse of the PRC will not only harm the U.S. economically but create huge problems in East Asia that will give the U.S. decades of head aches.

If you scratch the surface of the U.S.-China ideological war you will realize that America's Democracy and Human Rights cards don't have much substance. They are there to establish the fact that the Americans are the morally superior "good guys" and are there for other countries to see. I don't see them as tools to bring about regime collapse since such propaganda efforts have little effects on the average Chinese citizens.

That said I do believe that the United States is actively trying to contain China's rise. However this is to be expected since any Super Power will try its best to defend its top dog position.

Back
Top Bottom