What's new

Can Captain Amarinder Singh defeat Narendra Modi in 2024?

Can Captain Amarinder Singh defeat Narendra Modi in 2024?

• Total voters
Even PM Modi himself respects Capt Singh .
But that doesnt mean he will be a challenge against Modi .
In 2014 it was just a anomaly , or everyone considers like that people was just looks for a change
But in 2019 it is already established ,Modi ascension was caused by the profound change in Indian political landscape.
Fact is each of the leaders in BJP are efficient and have a perfect Cadre system.Nothing wil happen in the Govt and Party without the survelliance of Modi Shah network.
They are just amazing .They knows how to play the games and as always opposition is clueless.

Second thing is its been around 6 years . Not a single corruption and administration is very efficent .
Even those who oppose him for the sake of it knows he can handle every tough situation.
The man is extraordinary.

You sound like you are getting a rise by the mention of his name

I think Modi might also die before that date. He looks very frail and not in good shape anymore. One small shock such as Donal Trump jee's defeat is enough to give Modi a heart attack and send him to permanent coma. Son of a bitch deserves to be on ventilator support for at least 25 years of his pathetic life. I don't want him to die: I want him to feel the pain.

It's a good point but India does not have the armed forces and manpower required to enforce that kind of totalitarianism. If they can't keep a check on just one state, Kashmir, it will be hell to enforce it on the others.

In that kind of a scenario as you describe, India will become pretty much ungovernable. No law enforcement, no government authority...complete lawlessness. I shudder to imagine that and hope these worst outcomes don't come true.

For what ?
For the every kind of hate you people throwing against him.There is a majority on other side that constantly supports him,likes him and pray for him.
He will be there in Indian politics as a powerful influence even after 2029 also.

You sound like you are getting a rise by the mention of his name

You can hate him but cannot ignore him
This kind leaders are unique .
May be the allegations against him is right or wrong.
But through a neutral perspective .Look at his accomplishment .For around 12 years whenever we switch on the news ,it was anti Modi.
He was like untouchable for the politicians in our state Kerala .All of them mocked him .
How many hrs the central agencies questioned then Gujarat CM Modi?
But he kept his mettle all these years , he faced all kind of troubles from Congress .

Action speaks louder than words .
For people like us , now we are seriously doubts the real intention of Congress for all these years .
The ruling method of PM Modi is quite contrary to the anti Modi narrative the Congress and its allies propogated through Lutyen media.
And the way he is decorated by world , I think the Congress were misleading us in all these years.

Even look at his relation with Arab nations .

I think Modi might also die before that date. He looks very frail and not in good shape anymore. One small shock such as Donal Trump jee's defeat is enough to give Modi a heart attack and send him to permanent coma. Son of a bitch deserves to be on ventilator support for at least 25 years of his pathetic life. I don't want him to die: I want him to feel the pain.

There is a famous Pakistani movie named Maula Jutt

Movie has a famous dialogue of the Hero ( Maula Jutt ) about the only way how he ( Jutt ) can be killed.

I think same holds true for Modi :D

Good luck convincing the high command to put Amrinder on the seat. He's a one-man army, he cannot be controlled by Sonia or Rahul, he will take the powers away from the family forever. If Modi loses in the next, we could see Rahul Gandhi as PM god forbid.

Amrender singh said no to active politics after his term as CM and he will focus on writing

Oh, never thought I'd see a leftie having a meltdown in PDF of all places.:enjoy:

Amrender singh said no to active politics after his term as CM and he will focus on writing
That sucks, the only few left with them are leaving.

If there is anyone who can defeat Modi right now, it is Arvind Kejriwal but then nobody cares much for him outside of Delhi unfortunately.

Amrinder Singh is old 75+ but if some one give an option to choose PM among congress he is the best or may be only available option but Gandhi clan never prefer strong leader
Oh, never thought I'd see a leftie having a meltdown in PDF of all places.:enjoy:

That sucks, the only few left with them are leaving.[/QU

That sucks, the only few left with them are leaving.

If there is anyone who can defeat Modi right now, it is Arvind Kejriwal but then nobody cares much for him outside of Delhi unfortunately.

Didn't Kejriwal get bounced in Varanasi by 5L votes?

On a nationwide head to head fight, it would be interesting, since both appeal to the same demographic - the urban middle class

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom