What's new

Can anyone help me find Predictions About Pakistan

Orca

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear All Senior Members

Salam and Greetings to everyone

I am trying to find the so called end game predictions and timeline reports by Indian and foreign media houses as well as think tanks, published in (around) 2000s in which they claimed or predicated that Pakistan is gonna brekaup after bankruptcy into 4 and its nukes will be captured by Indian Sormas OR American Seals.
A report i have seen which was published in Outlook Magazine (India) but unable to find it now, i checked its all archived editions but no luck.

Can you please help me find such reports

Humble Request with Kind Regards

OrcinusOrca

Dear All Senior Members

I am trying to find the so called end game predictions and timeline reports by Indian and foreign media houses as well as think tanks, published in (around) 2000s in which they claimed or predicated that Pakistan is gonna brekaup after bankruptcy into 4 and its nukes will be captured by Indian Sormas OR American Seals.
A report i have seen which was published in Outlook Magazine (India) but unable to find it now, i checked its all archived editions but no luck.

OrcinusOrca
This one?

Last edited:

Here's a prediction of Pakistan's demise by Obama himself (courtesy the HT quoting David Sanger's book - you can probably look up the direct source)

More from Indian media:

This one?

Here's a prediction of Pakistan's demise by Obama himself (courtesy the HT quoting David Sanger's book - you can probably look up the direct source)

More from Indian media:

Thank you so much sir for your valuable input. Humbled sir and much appreciated Stay Blessed Sir
Pakistan will be a failed state by 2015 (CIA):
Thank you so much brother for your valuable input.

What's wrong with the diplomat. They're always publishing anti Pakistan nonsense.

Dear All Senior Members

OrcinusOrca
Such predictions have been made since 1947 bahi dont worry..

1. An uncle of mine was a 'Pir' in Karachi. He mentioned that at some stage Pakistan will invade India and the Pakistani fag will fly over Delhi; but there will be many casualties.

2. My father said goodbye to his 'Pir' when he left India at partition time. His 'Pir' implied that he wouldn't see him again, my father couldn't understand and said that he was only a few miles away and could visit often. The border was closed soon after and I think they nevar met again. His 'Pir' also told him that at some stage the two countries would be united again.

My two cents.

Its easy to laugh it out because of blood of few and because we were lucky

But keep same level of corruption and ignore and induct antistate people into mainstream society and teaching and soon we may see this to be true

Pakistan is the only country in the world that allows it state employed people to speak openly against its country

This doesn't happen even in the standard freedom of expresssion country like USA

Back
Top Bottom