What's new

can anybody deny this fact?

"The project’s cost will be shared by the federal and Punjab governments. The federal government will contribute Rs13.419 billion whereas the Punjab government will chip in Rs10.419 billion.

The service aims to provide residents of the twin cities a high quality mass transit option. As part of the project, the Peshawar Morr Interchange will be constructed. The interchange is expected to redress the long standing complaint of congestion at this inter section."

Link: Environmental concerns: ECNEC approves Rs23.8b Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus Service – The Express Tribune

this doesn't make 40 billion dear

so if i call your family members " backstabers " or this that " inki tu fitrat mai gadari hai " acha lage ga ?

paindus always take discussion to ethnicity and politics, don't reply them simple as that

MQM ke "workers" ne mere phuppa ko goli marke katal kia tha bhatta aik din late dene pe. Khair badla to lelia tha, jisne goli chalayee uska khandan ghayab hogaya. I have never mentioned this on PDF, also their tactics to kill my dad backfired and they lost more of these workers. Do not ask me to respect these scumbags. They will not get a stronghold in Punjab since i am on their case.

Rota kyun hai yeh mqm tutto jab har baar altaf PPP k ssaath govt banata hai. Hookers can only demand as much as they're worth. Not more.

sorry for your loss dude ... but still there is no reason to generalize everyone , i can do the same thing, and i have done pretty well in past :D but i understand that this is wrong .. Karachi mai insaan rehte hai , unki bhi needs hain , pani , electricity , transport , city is big so budget should have been bigger , not compare to others but govt should decide according to geographic situations on karachi .. dont you agree with this ?

paindus always take discussion to ethnicity, don't reply them simple as that

Another reference:

"
RAWALPINDI: The cost of the Metro Bus Service Project is likely to increase from the estimated Rs38 billion to Rs42 billion if the Executive Committee of the National Economic Council (Ecnec) accommodates the objections of the Capital Development Authority (CDA) to the design of an intersection at Peshawar Mor.

Under the project, the project cost — Rs38 billion — will be equally shared by the federal and the Punjab governments. The Punjab government has already allocated Rs19 billion for the portion of the project in Rawalpindi.

Link: Cost of Metro Bus Project may go up - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

so if i call your family members " backstabers " or this that " inki tu fitrat mai gadari hai " acha lage ga ?
Well if calling MQM backstabbers is considered calling mohajirs backstabbers, then I can't do much about that....

Yaar majority of them are economic migrants. Pakistan had to ban them in 50's from coming.

what was the economy of pakistan then? abe jhut bolna bhi sekh lya karo bhai, one industry didn't ecist in pakistan back then, saari mohajirs ne aaker invest kya tha, hyderabad daccan's nizam gave blank cheque to pakistan at that time for its survival

paindus always take discussion to ethnicity and politics, don't reply them simple as that

you should not talk about breaking Pakistan , United we stand , Divided we Fall ...

Well if calling MQM backstabbers is considered calling mohajirs backstabbers, then I can't do much about that....

do you know how many workers are in MQM ?? there are punjabi , Pathan, Sindhi , Balouchi etc ... are all back stabers ?
can you say All bangla deshi were mukti bani ??? dont generalize people... dont forget that "neglecting bangalis lead them to start a fight with state , and special thanks to our leaders like Z.A bhutto ..

what was the economy of pakistan then? abe jhut bolna bhi sekh lya karo bhai, one industry didn't ecist in pakistan back then, saari mohajirs ne aaker invest kya tha, hyderabad daccan's nizam gave blank cheque to pakistan at that time for its survival
Still much better infrastructure was present in Karachi than the rest of the country...Karachi has always been a trade hub while Punjab was a source of raw materials.....So Karachi was obviously more developed than the rest of the country even in 1947.....

sorry for your loss dude ... but still there is no reason to generalize everyone , i can do the same thing, and i have done pretty well in past :D but i understand that this is wrong .. Karachi mai insaan rehte hai , unki bhi needs hain , pani , electricity , transport , city is big so budget should have been bigger , not compare to others but govt should decide according to geographic situations on karachi .. dont you agree with this ?

Karachi main to load shedding nahin, mqm areas are seriously on deficit in bill payments. Do you see punjabis blaming and crying? Insaan rahte hain magar insanon wali harkateinnahin. If you keep on choosing mqm and PPPs then you pay the price. If uyour leaders are in bed with each other continuing this cycle of distrust and mismanagement then blame them. Not the Federal govt. Provincial govt fails at all levels. MQM had one decent guy and he too resigned, what does that tell you about MQM. Farooq was better liked he was pushed out. That doctor in UK was murdered because he got tired of altaf's shit and was seperating. MQM is Karachi's worst enemy.

This tutto is an asshole, always drags this karachi alag kardenge. Karke to dekhao, karachi jaladenge alag nahin hone denge jani. Karachi mera bhi hai uska bhi, pathano ka aur balochion ka. Sab ka hai, uska daddy jahez main nahin laya tha.

Jesus fucking christ.

You guys invaded Pakistan only port city, otherwhise we know your development skills by looking at Bihar and UP development. Lol

do you know how many workers are in MQM ?? there are punjabi , Pathan, Sindhi , Balouchi etc ... are all back stabers ?
Yes they would all be backstabbers......MQM deliberately acts in such a way....

You guys invaded Pakistan only port city, otherwhise we know your development skills by looking at Bihar and UP development. Lol

Which were always better off than the Punjab of then. Apart from Lahore, the level of literacy and education difference between the Punjab and UP was like comparing animals to humans respectively.
Face it, you were happy to kiss british ***, or any *** at all. It is the land that gets invaded everytime.

Which were always better off than the Punjab of then. Apart from Lahore, the level of literacy and education difference between the Punjab and UP was like comparing animals to humans respectively.
Face it, you were happy to kiss british ***, or any *** at all. It is the land that gets invaded everytime.
And today the same humans envy the achievements of the animals :P

Karachi main to load shedding nahin, mqm areas are seriously on deficit in bill payments. Do you see punjabis blaming and crying? Insaan rahte hain magar insanon wali harkateinnahin. If you keep on choosing mqm and PPPs then you pay the price. If uyour leaders are in bed with each other continuing this cycle of distrust and mismanagement then blame them. Not the Federal govt. Provincial govt fails at all levels. MQM had one decent guy and he too resigned, what does that tell you about MQM. Farooq was better liked he was pushed out. That doctor in UK was murdered because he got tired of altaf's shit and was seperating. MQM is Karachi's worst enemy.

This tutto is an asshole, always drags this karachi alag kardenge. Karke to dekhao, karachi jaladenge alag nahin hone denge jani. Karachi mera bhi hai uska bhi, pathano ka aur balochion ka. Sab ka hai, uska daddy jahez main nahin laya tha.

Jesus fucking christ.

bhai karachi mai load shedding hoti hai .. tum ko esi khabering kon deta hai ???
plus karachi mai tum ko aur areas batata hun jahan electricity to door ki baat , KESC wale jate hi nai hai :D
Kati pahari , banaras , purani sabzi mandi, afghan basti , liyari , ladhi , etc ... yahan kesc wale tu choro rangers bhi nai ja sakti lolz
aur wahan mostly kon rehta yeh janne ke liye apko in area mai jana pare ga ;)
MQM has done wrong in past and they didnt learn their lesson , i just agree with some of their points but mostly i disagree, but trust me not whole MQM are traitors ... and army knows that too ,
if you talk about karachi enemy its not mqm its the thinking and hatness and all the discrimination which other states put in their mind ... Govt and country is like a Father , a father does not disown their children if they do wrong they try to correct them ...
karachi alag nai ho sakta hai , aur na ho ga yaar .. kyun jalane ki baat kerte ho ... waise kam masle hai pakistan mai jo ek naya problem kholen ??

And today the same humans envy the achievements of the animals :P

Off course, its like planet of the apes of sorts. The humans created the whole society, taught them. helped them become who they are today.. and now the apes(not really apes but as an analogy) have started persecuting their human masters.

Now if you really read, you will see much more than a one sided story.. but that depends on your comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom