What's new

Can any Turkish members recommend me a good Canik

CatSultan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm thinking about getting a Canik but I want to try it out at the range before I decide to buy. I tried out the Canik TP9 Elite Combat edition and I really like the trigger pull.

I want a Canik with at least 15 round capacity, good sights and maybe able to mount a flashlight on it. Also I want it to be compact and easy to conceal carry around with me.

I'm thinking about getting a Canik but I want to try it out at the range before I decide to buy. I tried out the Canik TP9 Elite Combat edition and I really like the trigger pull.

I want a Canik with at least 15 round capacity, good sights and maybe able to mount a flashlight on it. Also I want it to be compact and easy to conceal carry around with me.

I think my uncle had an elite version. You can learn which version you want to choose from the american videos on youtube, they are already professionals enough.

Interestingly we also use the word chanak for tea pot

kaka, pai jaan astey chanak che cha bana .

well if you have shot with the Elite Combat and you liked it then it should be a no brainer for you. Its the best of the lot from Canik. If you are looking for a sub compact for conceal carry then you can also have a look at Sub Elite.

Why do you want a Canik in specific? If you are ever in a situation where it needs to be used you want something that fits best for you. Try other guns like Glock, Beretta, Taurus, S&W and compare them with Canik to see what best fits your needs.

Why do you want a Canik in specific? If you are ever in a situation where it needs to be used you want something that fits best for you. Try other guns like Glock, Beretta, Taurus, S&W and compare them with Canik to see what best fits your needs.
I prefer the Canik becaus its cheaper and good quality.

Back
Top Bottom