What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

first time UK come with a open policy on terrorism and its good for UK health he is leader who can speak the truth with strong notes

now UK has to come out from USA shadow

LOL... So we loose 3Billion, that is small change compared to what our needs are and what we are getting from elsewhere.

why you look around the world while you can earn money from your hard works

just one question sir

what you want to see in hands of Pakistani children gun or book hate or happiness

Pakistan future are in your hands

I think its time for Pakistan to exit this WoT.
This utter bullshit came from PM of a country who is mother of all the problems in sub continent. Muslims and Hindu's were living peacefully in sub-continent when these moron came here and busted everything, because of them, hindu and muslims fought against each others and started thinking of 2 nation theory.

And because of that over night friendship of one person with nahru's wife, India and Pakistan are fighting each other for decades over boundary disputes.. What a moronic PM of a moronic country he is..

just one question sir

what you want to see in hands of Pakistani children gun or book hate or happiness

Pakistan future are in your hands

My dear there is no point asking me such a presumptuous question. Of course it would depend on what answer would you wish to hear? Well let me enlighten you, despite what you or anyone may assume, our parents choose the pen over the sword and so did we, so have our children.

This is not the place or the time to have such discussions, but rest assured we have the foresight and common-sense to know "right from wrong" and it would be helpful if people who choose not to paint every canvas with the same brush.

Good Day!

You will never have 2 cases exactly like each other. There are always differences.. But to your point, the aid may well have been an incentive to stop working against US interests. Which doesnt seem to have worked if the wiki Leaks is anything to go by..

Well wikileaks is not much to go by because even before you look at the intelligence, you see that it's being reported by Afghan intelligence - heavily under influence of Indians, and on top of that a lot of it is from paid informants. I don't even need to mention that it is raw, unverified, and no proof is presented.

Now, yes, two situations won't be exact same, but the difference I pointed out is a big difference, not just a minor one.

Ramu why should I chage my flag............what are you the Headmaster. For your information I am proud to be a Pakistani, but also proud to be English because I was born here. Futhermore I have a right to criticize the UK goverment, just as the Mods of this forum have allowed you to criticize Pakistan.

So get over it and instead of using cheap tactics, in which you are known for, stick to the topic.

Ramu why should I chage my flag............what are you the Headmaster. For your information I am proud to be a Pakistani, but also proud to be English because I was born here. Futhermore I have a right to criticize the UK goverment, just as the Mods of this forum have allowed you to criticize Pakistan.

So get over it and instead of using cheap tactics, in which you are known for, stick to the topic.

Just ignore him, last i checked he was not a mod and nor is his opinion carrying any weight. You are well within you rights to sport those flags, and you are in the UK and a UK national so your not breaking the rules.

They aren't doing it now because despite the frequent bombings, the route through Pakistan is still the cheapest and quickest option. Besides, there is always the problem of Central Asian states being close to Russia. I am not disputing that America is not exactly winning. But a draw would still be a victory for the Taliban and that is what it seems will happen.

There you go Mr Jackdaw you said it your self, it is the cheapest and quickest route. Now from the current scenrio of the American Economy it can't afford to go through this option......the American public will not allow it.

And the Central Asian states is not an option, just a few months ago they were kicked out of there, and Russia, will not allow it. So what would they do if suddenly the Pakistani Leadership was fed up, and decided to stop supplying Nato.

Well was just watching Dawn News and it seems the reaction from Pakistani side has started.

An ISI Anti Terrorism team was due to leave for UK for a bilateral visit / consultation with their counter parts in the British Intelligence setup, the visit has been called off as a protest for the comments by the UK PM.

Good step, hope more follows this one.

There you go Mr Jackdaw you said it your self, it is the cheapest and quickest route. Now from the current scenrio of the American Economy it can't afford to go through this option......the American public will not allow it.

And the Central Asian states is not an option, just a few months ago they were kicked out of there, and Russia, will not allow it. So what would they do if suddenly the Pakistani Leadership was fed up, and decided to stop supplying Nato.

You are highly mistaken if you think American economy can't afford anything. Look at their budgets. The Americans could airlift supplies over Pakistan, they could supply Afghanistan through China by offering them some sops, they could supply them Uzbekistan, Tajikistan or Turkmenistan. American public can always be taken for a ride. Russia will do anything for money or some sort of guarantees which will massage their fragile egos.

You are highly mistaken if you think American economy can't afford anything. Look at their budgets. The Americans could airlift supplies over Pakistan, they could supply Afghanistan through China by offering them some sops, they could supply them Uzbekistan, Tajikistan or Turkmenistan. American public can always be taken for a ride. Russia will do anything for money or some sort of guarantees which will massage their fragile egos.

And what if USA/Israel went into Iran.. Like it did to Iraq...And then you have the NWFP (the real safe havens of Terrorists) surrounded from all sides, with no dependence on Pakistan or any other country...

Are u really tht stupid?

How can US use our airspace without our authority?and even if they only use our air space do u know the darn cost of such a project???
How long could US afford such a thing?

China doesnt even border afghanistan:rofl:

Uzbekistan, Tajikistan or Turkmenistan all CARS are LAND LOCKED and nearest port will be Pakistani ports.

Russia?U should see the RT channel(russian television)!!

Quit makin urself look like a FOOL.:rofl:

And what if USA/Israel went into Iran.. Like it did to Iraq...And then you have the NWFP (the real safe havens of Terrorists) surrounded from all sides, with no dependence on Pakistan or any other country...

Why would US jump into a war while its losing afghan war and has lost Iraq?can it just go and fight with a PROFESSIONAL IRANIAN ARMY? wont it get stuck and die?

And Genius KP doesnt even border Iran,Balouchistan does, safe heaven of terrorists is DELHI.

Damn ur intellect and BIG BRAIN:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom