What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

hey bharati, v dont dictation least from hindoostan, we know whats good and bad for pakistan, u do ur own business in your country and v do ours, dont poke your nose into our business..

Hey Pak, my name is not Bharti. Go do your business, who stopped you ? And it is Hindustani. I am always ready to help people with wild disorders.

:cheers:

indian ghetto city, called dharavi, where he will apologise for a british film for mistakely presenting its image in the world, thank the team of the slum dog millioniares, they really exposed slumdogs in bharatiya!!!

The post is off topic. I request Indian members to not reply to this from here on. I have reported this post.

Do you have a measurement for political clout ? Is it not purely a perception. Can we argue about perception now ?

Germany :Ranked 4th in terms of GDP
France :Ranked 5th in terms of GDP
United Kingdom : Ranked 6th

Is that your point? did I say something totally contradictory ?

You must have been sleeping during your history class......it's a known fact that France and Germany are the founding father of the EU. Majority of the European countries looked to France and Germany as a means of direction.........not the UK.

Plus your right France and Germany do have a bigger GDP than the UK, but also its domestic economy is much stronger. The UK is the laughing stock of Europe, it has the biggest deficiet in Europe apart from Greece.

Is that right Mr Jackstraw......then why aren't they doing it now........simple fact is they can't afford to do something like that the American economy is burning.....and America is losing the war that is fact my friend....you camn't dispute that.

They are not doing now because Pakistan is humming the tune of the west and the leaders with leverage in Pak get paid directly or indirectly. Crippling supply is the wildest dream Pakistan can think of.

You must have been sleeping during your history class......it's a known fact that France and Germany are the founding father of the EU. Majority of the European countries looked to France and Germany as a means of direction.........not the UK.

Plus your right France and Germany do have a bigger GDP than the UK, but also its domestic economy is much stronger. The UK is the laughing stock of Europe, it has the biggest deficiet in Europe apart from Greece.

Fine .. whatever sails your boat.

BUt ...

Why don't u change your country flag or better migrate to France or Germany or even better Pakistan ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fine .. whatever sails your boat.

BUt ...

Why don't u change your country flag or better migrate to France or Germany or even better Pakistan ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why dont u keep ur suggestions to urself n concentrate on ur ANALysis!

British prime minister calls Gaza ‘prison camp’ | CalcuttaTube

He comes Turkey and calls Gaza a prison, and then he goes to india and calls Pakistani terrorist

Where is next stop?

In Pakistan may be praising the great Pukhtoon revolt and how British army perish in Kyber agency at the hands of nomad Pukhtoon warriors. After all he is on a begging misson and "favourist diplomacy" tactics are jewel of british crown.

Is that right Mr Jackstraw......then why aren't they doing it now........simple fact is they can't afford to do something like that the American economy is burning.....and America is losing the war that is fact my friend....you camn't dispute that.

Ok, let us see them do that. This was a very possible scenerio evaluted to keep Pakistan out of WOT along with another possibility of using India as a base. Its not being implemented now means it never passed the feasiblity test. large, slow and heavy millitary cargo planes would be favourite taliban targets for some "Shoot the ducky" game. The shoulder mounted SAMs are available like pizzas in black market. :toast_sign:

Why don't u change your country flag or better migrate to France or Germany or even better Pakistan

Don't know why you are laughing.......wasn't it you who claimed that tories equal Liberal Democrats........I at least know the parties that reside in England...shame the same can't be said about you.

And why have you gone off topic answer my question......I have more of a right to live in this country than you do, as both my Grandfather and Great Grandfather fought for this country....so don't use cheap tactics to score points ....becauseit just makes you look a lowlife person.......Maybe you been drinking too much.

Don't know why you are laughing.......wasn't it you who claimed that tories equal Liberal Democrats........I at least know the parties that reside in England...shame the same can't be said about you.

And why have you gone off topic answer my question......I have more of a right to live in this country than you do, as both my Grandfather and Great Grandfather fought for this country....so don't use cheap tactics to score points ....becauseit just makes you look a lowlife person.......Maybe you been drinking too much.

Ha ha .. again you are kicking up dust to get around the argument I made. I stand corrected. I meant Lib dems and I know you know it as much as I do.

If you look so lowly of UK both in terms of perception and ranking, why are you having the same flag? Is that not a valid question ?

He comes Turkey and calls Gaza a prison, and then he goes to india and calls Pakistani terrorist
Where is next stop?
Going to Saudi Arabia to praise the king as G-d's gift to man and sign another £1 billion contract?

he chooses his words so carefully that he bases his analyses on unproven, unverified and slightly antiquated documents...

very statesmenlike and intellectual of him indeed

No im the guys frnd.

See now you tell me. :rofl:

Anyways, If a member is using a wrong flag for unknown reasons: I think this forum has discouraged surrogation posting in the past. And my question or suggestion was to get a sense of the rational of the poster. Does that make you happy Mod's friend.

Pakistan is losing its identity. At times I think it should call itself China's friend as not many friends are left in any case.

Back
Top Bottom